Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

We are ready to unleash hell=257

257=Mr John we need to talk🤣🤣🤣🤣
257=This is your second chance
257=Government shutdown
257=The perfect alignment
257=The heart of Jesus Christ
257=The book with seven seals
257=Nothing is what it seems
257=XRP reserve currency
257=Music is about to start
257=God's vessel to heal people
257=The Lord God is with you

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

Honest question here:

Why does any one think that using various gematria schemes to come up with proofs is anything other than nonsense?

Did Q ever espouse gematria?

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

"Gematria" isn't said once in the drops.

I don't pay attention to these things anymore because everything is always happening on the next date, then the next one, then the next one...it's literally never ending for a few years now.

I know things are happening in the background. These "decodes" never clarify any of it. Much we simply don't and can't know until it's done. The ones that simply use timestamps referring to drops, without the use of gematria, are one thing, but gematria seems to be abused and used to fit whatever one wants to say as you can find all manners of words/phrases from the laundry list of gematria results, with people often times just making up their own phrases to use based on what they see in a picture.

I trust the plan, it will happen when it happens, nobody knows when, so this constant hype for everything always being right around the corner feels like nothing other than long term demoralization. Not to mention the appearance it gives onlookers.

(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

ready for this phase to End and the New Beginning 🇨🇦

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

Will Trump Mention anything on the 6th Besides election?

Luckiest proudest mom and wife.

I hope this is it. Had another argument with my husband at dinner. Started this journey in March 2010 when Obamacare was being debated. (Actually durning Obama/Mccain election) I went on medicine so I could function and raise my boys. I started researching and speaking out loudly again after the election. Finding it hard to function again. Not sleeping. There are days I feel like Carrie in Homeland (especially taking the seroquel part). It would be nice to let my husband and parents and now adult children know that mom has not been crazy this entire time. Or just validation of the craziness.

Save the children. It begins with telling the truth people don't want to hear, while we watch the "Patriarchy" collapse. God Won!

In response Autmama 123 to her Publication

Saw this on Obama Care...wow.
https://anonup.com/thread/7603201

(1) Show this thread

Do you believe in coincidences? 😎🇺🇸🦅

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

One of Sheriff Israel's Deputies, was the chapter head of the largest CAIR chapter in the US, located in Broward County. He woukd give gun talks in the mosque.

Islam specializes in organization, and community infiltration.

Brennan is a convert.

Alliance of evil:
communists
nazis
islamists
globalists

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Tell them hellz coming with me.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

👍💥👊🙏

(2) Show this thread