Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Honest question here:

Why does any one think that using various gematria schemes to come up with proofs is anything other than nonsense?

Did Q ever espouse gematria?

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @jfk2djt in this post can reply

Excommunicated explorer examining experienced existence; extrapolating exhibited expectations.

In response JFK 2 DJT to his Publication

"Gematria" isn't said once in the drops.

I don't pay attention to these things anymore because everything is always happening on the next date, then the next one, then the next one...it's literally never ending for a few years now.

I know things are happening in the background. These "decodes" never clarify any of it. Much we simply don't and can't know until it's done. The ones that simply use timestamps referring to drops, without the use of gematria, are one thing, but gematria seems to be abused and used to fit whatever one wants to say as you can find all manners of words/phrases from the laundry list of gematria results, with people often times just making up their own phrases to use based on what they see in a picture.

I trust the plan, it will happen when it happens, nobody knows when, so this constant hype for everything always being right around the corner feels like nothing other than long term demoralization. Not to mention the appearance it gives onlookers.

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response rolandkhan to his Publication

I've studied gematria, it has its points of interest, but it seems like it can be manipulated to fit whatever speculation comes up

I give credit to someone who does a decent attempt at decode & points things out I might not have seen a connection to, and I've gotten a bit better myself

Mostly I just watch to see what patterns connect & what cycles seem to repeat, and pass along info accordingly

(1) Show this thread