#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

What's up with people putting the dollar sign - $ - AFTER the numbers? I see this all the time now. When did it change? Did I miss something out here in the wilds of Montana?

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Horsesrgreat in this post can reply

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Love Horses to her Publication

with all the conversation happening, this is where your brain fixates ? interesting

i type it like that because its how i speak. 1 DOLLAR. 1$.

not “dollar 1”

i get its not correct,

its txting slang

but my goodness are there not more serious concerns to fuss about? lmao

Patriotic Christian woman. Horse lover. Love President Trump. I live in The Last Best Place.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Why are you defensive about a question? I see this every where now & usually done by Millennials & under. I'm trying to find out if schools stopped teaching this along with everything else kids need to know. Details matter.

(1) Show this thread