#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

aaand trump allowed them to bring this out at “warp speed”. this movie sucks lol

also, i bought XRP at 1.30$ like you said… i know you arent a financial advisor… but any chance you know when that might turn around ? 🤣 gosh im gullible arent i

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Odd, you listened to@vincentkennedy about XRP but not about the Jabs? Wow! 🤦‍♀️

He has been and is...spot on about BOTH!!

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

apparently you cant read or follow a thread. i have been about as anti vax as you can get. i have never and will never take one of those experimental jabs.

where do you fools get these assumptions from ,

i literally only commented on a post about someone dying from the vax to say trump is the one that fast tracked and gave gates billions in govt contracts for his product , mrs girl for trump

Calm down!! Take a breather!

Glad you are anti-Vax! Everything will all be OK!

Not a “Mrs” BTW! (God saved me from that Narcissist! ).👍😎

Hope you have a Great 2022 and you are pleasently surprised with many Outcomes!

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

im very calm ❤️

back at ya hope its the best year yet for you.

still wish i could get some logicsl explanation from someone about trump handing them the keys and promoting their vax, while we know its killing people 😞

There are so many theories!

Main take away for me...people like you and most Anons..went with our discernment via knowledge/research of this entire LIE!

An Obvious 👉ELECTION INFECTION👈 with a 99%+ Survival Rate, should have sealed the deal of “No Vax” for all Mentally Stable Humans with a brain! 🤷‍♀️

(but our society has become brainwashed into generational slavery and evolved into pathetic callous ROBOTS)! So now we Pay!!

Praying those of us Awake can become the New (Old) Norm Again! 🙏🙏🙏🙏

(1) Show this thread