I want to encourage somebody out there
whose thinking about quitting and giving up.
Somebody who has been praying for years for things to turn around. You're thinking about quitting or giving up, you're folding or caving in.
This is for you.
You're in this storm and you're down on your knees, and your cold, weak and you feel like this is the end. You have a choice to either give up or keep going. Give Up or Get Up.
Don't give up...Don't Give Up.
Stay In It..Stay Focused.
When you fail, try again, and again, and again.
You just take One. Step. At. A. Time.
It's hard but it's worth fighting, it's worth believing, it's worth mustering yourself up, standing up inside yourself.
IT'S WORTH FIGHTING RELENTLESSLY!
I love the sun ☀️
but things don't grow because of the sun,
you have to have some rain,
and you got to stop looking at rain in your life as something bad.
My greatest moments didn't come from my greatest moments, my greatest moments came from my greatest defeats...

Only people mentioned by @QueenEsther in this post can reply

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication

WWG👆WGA

OUR GREATEST DAYS ARE WHEN GOD HELPS US STAND BACK UP OR CARRIES US UNTIL WE CAN STAND UP ON OUR OWN WE CONTINUE TO GO ONWARD AND UPWARD THOSE HAVE BEEN MY .BEST DAYS IN MY LIFE ............. FROM A SMALL CHILD UNTIL TODAY

Anybody else feel like their purpose is veiled by mandatory participation in a compromising game? Every dream, or path seems tainted by the process (taking part in the lie).

I don't know... Dug myself quite the hole being a rooted pawn. Looking for some wisdom.

JESUS = KING || MAGA || #WWG1WGA || IFBAP: AU, T.me, Gab, Rumble/Locals, 107Daily, TRUTH, GETTR || XRP, XDC, XLM, HBAR, SHIB, JASMY

In response TRutH N LyZe to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

To learn/Find The Truth On Everything

For 10 years Ive lived with & loved an alcoholic. We started a family together & have 2 amazing daughters. The last 6 months have been the hardest of my life coming to the realization that he doesnt want to change or acknowledge the pain his choices have caused. Amazing blessings have come to us unexpectedly since leaving our old life & almost everything they have ever known behind. The dream of living in a safe home with a bed for each of us, AC & heat when we need it, plenty of food at all times, being around people who genuinely care is becoming a reality. The amazing part is that I didnt do anything to earn these blessings. Ironically the things I did work hard for and earn I no longer have and will probably never see again. I struggle with the guilt of leaving knowing he chooses not to be part of the next phase of our lives. I know we'll be more than okay as long as I refuse to give up/give in to those who want us to go back to the old way of "life". Thank you for the reminder!

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Thank you for sharing, I hope you can feel my hug🥰

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

So hard. Sending you healing energy. 😍
You will survive God sent his angels to help 😍
Protect the children😍

(2) Show this thread

I AM a Digital Warrior of the Heart sharing my understanding of the Great Awakening/Quantum Quickening Unfolding on our Planet

TENDERLY CALLING, BY JOHN DENVER

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrxAD33AG2U

Tenderly Calling - John Denver - YouTube

This song by the late John Denver can be found on his "Different Directions" album This is the time of year that our hearts turn home. Jesus is calling u...

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication

What a lovely song to share, thank you 🕊

(1) Show this thread

Beautiful Artwork in word form. Blending your words with your art will be your masterpiece!

Something about the date you wrote this is tugging on me. 1/3

In response Only God Can! to his Publication

Thank you, I like that thought words blended into paintings...You've given me something to think about.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

😭
i needed this more than you know
thank you and God bless you 🙏

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

😊🙏🤍 Keep going you're doing better than you realize!

(1) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

I'll take 2 doses of this...I won't need to call you in the morning. 🤣🤣

Awesome timing!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

😊🙏🤍

(1) Show this thread

#GodWins #GreatAwakening #Christian #BuildtheWall, #Deplorable #DrainTheSwamp #MAGA #Patriot #QAnon #Trump2021 #WWG1WGA #PureBlood #IFB

Great message. The words hold true especially now 3 months later.

I've gone through my share of rain the last 10 years dealing with my mother's dementia, the last 3 years being the worst. I was unemployed during that time as I was her sole caregiver, so that put a strain on finances.

She ended up passing on January 16, 2022 and is with the Lord now. The last gut punch was the death of my beloved cat Squirrel, my "dog" cat, who went home to the Lord on April 12, 2022.

Yet with all that, I'm still hanging in there fighting the good fight. Don't quit Patriots. Don't quit.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

In response John Atkison to his Publication

sending love to you
🙏❤️🐾🐾

(1) Show this thread

Daphne. Jesus is my homeboy.🌻

beautiful! big hugs, my sister in christ!🙏🏼❤️⚡️

In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

Ooo great song! Thank you 🙏🤍

In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication

merci pour le partage 😁en plus ce sont des cousines guerrieres 🥰

(2) Show this thread

Retired Pediatric RN and farm wife. Treasure my family, God & country! Fight for Justice, Truth & Freedom always! I Am That I Am.🌹

Thank You!🤗🤗♥️♥️

In response Stevie King to her Publication

🤗🤍 no problem at all, it makes me feel good to be able to lift up and motivate others to do and be more.

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

WOW !!! TY Serah ... perfect message! I think a lot of us needed that - I know I did!!! 🕊🙏🏻😇💥👊🏻

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

bravo❣️❣️❣️

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

#HoldTheLine = = = > < >
#RightTheShip = = = > < >
#StayTheCourse = = = > < >

In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication

🎯

(1) Show this thread

thanQ for your motivational words!! you are a wonder! ✨

as a hapless wanderer into the Q movement nearly 2 years ago, have had this abundance of patience and faith in Q (and a healthy redpilled background already), but can honestly say, the past month buckled my knees a bit for whatever reason.

perhaps just the continuing insanity of it all got to be overwhelming. when one accounts for all the trauma in the world, in oneself already after years of programming etc, it can be hard to hold one's head up at times, particularly so perhaps for anons
bc of the sense of justice, conscientiousness, earnestness
and overall sensitivity about things

it seems that the power of Will alone is itself close
to a miracle and may act as one, if it's the Will of God 🙏

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

10:07 [17] 🖤🤍

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

In response yo. lisa to her Publication

Love this 💓

(2) Show this thread

Because it was during my defeat that I had to find a way to get back up!
If you thought for one minute that you broke me, you don’t understand me or my nature at all. I am not phenomenally skilled, but I am phenomenally WILLED!
I will not give up,
I will not surrender,
I will not quit!
Don't stop running towards your dreams, stay encouraged, keep your head up, stick your chest out, continue to walk with faith and know that if it was easy, everybody would do it.
It's not going to be easy, but we have what it takes, you have more than you realize.
Rough times are going to come but they have not come to stay, they have come to pass. Don't say "I'm having a bad day", say, "I'm having a character building day".
Don't look at night as darkness,
look at night as a new beginning. 🖤🤍

Beautiful! Agree . 👊🏻👍🏻😎
🙏🏼🙌🏻❤️🙌🏻🙏🏼

I am not phenomenally skilled, but I am phenomenally WILLED!

clever. do like. 😉

(5) Show this thread

Fought in the 2016 meme war Was kicked off Twitter 4 times I have my badge of honor Midnight Rider, Anon, God, and Country #WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE

In response deborah sidener to her Publication

🔥🔥🔥

(1) Show this thread