There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away ๐ŸŒŒ๐Ÿ’œโ™พ๏ธ

I want to encourage somebody out there
whose thinking about quitting and giving up.
Somebody who has been praying for years for things to turn around. You're thinking about quitting or giving up, you're folding or caving in.
This is for you.
You're in this storm and you're down on your knees, and your cold, weak and you feel like this is the end. You have a choice to either give up or keep going. Give Up or Get Up.
Don't give up...Don't Give Up.
Stay In It..Stay Focused.
When you fail, try again, and again, and again.
You just take One. Step. At. A. Time.
It's hard but it's worth fighting, it's worth believing, it's worth mustering yourself up, standing up inside yourself.
IT'S WORTH FIGHTING RELENTLESSLY!
I love the sun โ˜€๏ธ
but things don't grow because of the sun,
you have to have some rain,
and you got to stop looking at rain in your life as something bad.
My greatest moments didn't come from my greatest moments, my greatest moments came from my greatest defeats...

For 10 years Ive lived with & loved an alcoholic. We started a family together & have 2 amazing daughters. The last 6 months have been the hardest of my life coming to the realization that he doesnt want to change or acknowledge the pain his choices have caused. Amazing blessings have come to us unexpectedly since leaving our old life & almost everything they have ever known behind. The dream of living in a safe home with a bed for each of us, AC & heat when we need it, plenty of food at all times, being around people who genuinely care is becoming a reality. The amazing part is that I didnt do anything to earn these blessings. Ironically the things I did work hard for and earn I no longer have and will probably never see again. I struggle with the guilt of leaving knowing he chooses not to be part of the next phase of our lives. I know we'll be more than okay as long as I refuse to give up/give in to those who want us to go back to the old way of "life". Thank you for the reminder!

In response Serah Oceane โ™ก to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @JennaBee in this post can reply

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

So hard. Sending you healing energy. ๐Ÿ˜
You will survive God sent his angels to help ๐Ÿ˜
Protect the children๐Ÿ˜

๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธTrump Won๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธWWG1WGA๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

In response Jenna Bee to her Publication

Thank you for sharing, I hope you can feel my hug๐Ÿฅฐ