#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone else smell the ions?
NorthEast

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Covfefe

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Big Question is What is the Composition of Co1V1Fe2 ....?

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Thank you! I still don't see the following Chemical Composition in this patent. It clearly states it contains small amounts of Molybdenum and any molecular breakdowns of these Alloys I have not found with the following molecular counts. Unless I am just taking "Covfefe" too literally :-), which happens w/ me.

(Co) Cobalt = 1 Atom
(V) Vanadium = 1 Atom
(Fe) Iron = 2 Atoms

Yeah, I saw that, too. It could be that this is the only alloy currently patented and being used. Maybe the CoVFeFe is something the military has tested and found to be amazing and it will be introduced to us at some point soon.

Only people mentioned by @Jan_Jackson in this post can reply

In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

If Covfefe is a compound it seems very simple in comparison, the hard part is likely how you make these bonds with these few Atoms.

*Not a Chemist*

Most of US here now know this one....

(1) Show this thread