#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone else smell the ions?
NorthEast

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Covfefe Act
The bill was intended to amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President of the United States, and requires the National Archives to store such items. H.R. 2884 was assigned to the House Oversight and Reform Committee for consideration.

True patriot fighting for God and country! Give me Liberty or give me death!

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

Bingo! wonder what the ither purposes are?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Every time they tried to make him out the fool for the things he said, covfefe, HCQ, Chlorine, ultra violetl light treatment...they were the fools.

He has never told us wrong. He said he would never give up on us, he said that we would Make America Great Again.

Nana has no reason to give up on it now.

🐸🍿⭐⭐⭐🌠🔥♈✝ Almost Time 🕰 Proud Anon Digital Soldier backing the BEST PRESIDENT EVER "TRUMP" He did it for us...😁✨🎇✨

basically makes a more stronger iron which would increase the red blood cell count in individuals who would normally be having an iron deficiency uno the skinny actors whos skeleton shows yeah you wondered how they keep it off well there ya go. increases their health and energy why they are always full of energy and appear healthy i would imagine they would take it with the adrenochrome like a cocktail.

In response We are Geronimo to his Publication

Big Question is What is the Composition of Co1V1Fe2 ....?

(1) Show this thread