Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

= = = > < >

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

rain creates negative ions. most storms are fronted with rain. negative ions bring positive change to the body. north east US could be Ny, DC. looking at home here in Canada, Quebec and Ontario have locked down.

Marine Corps Infantry Veteran 0351, Jesus is Lord, Q, Tacos & Tequila, America The Free.

Just got over being sick. Everything smells like an ashtray right now.

Re-thinking this post...

1st - 'with a bang' and now this... you're vibing with Space Force!

https://anonup.com/thread/7615361

https://twitter.com/SpaceForceDoD/status/1478009001371705355?s=20

I love the smell of ions . ✨☀️✨

Creepy, but honest. Sweet, until you cross me. I can smell bullshit from 50 clicks.

A couple weeks ago, prior to the weird dust storm that blew through Nebraska from Colorado, you could smell the storm in the air. i think thats what you mean when youbsay ions? positively charged ions? But, there was also a very distinct chemical odor as well. Do you think they are related?

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(2) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Wish I could find my fren on twit wit b4 the purge "ION"
He was an Angel.

For some unknown reason within the time span of about a couple months almost 3yrs ago now when all this started, Nana became frens with 4 different ppl that had all had a near death experience from brain trauma.

After the purge I have not been able to find him anywhere else.

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

😔Haven't had my sense of smell since October 5th

Capitals in Jewish gematria =#46.
Cant wait for Trump to be publicaly known and for you to follow.💪🔥❤️

What do you think about chlorine Cl in the periodic table number 17? (Scheele 1774) what color is it and what is it used for? How does it behave in water? How to remove chlorine from water? What elements does it relate to? Chlorine poisoning - what are the symptoms? What color are the secretions from the nose with the flu, bronchitis ... the color of chlorine?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

In response ... Fighter to her Publication

watch the water

(1) Show this thread
In response Eyes Open to her Publication

WE BE BLESSED PATRIOT
GREAT REMINDER

(1) Show this thread

Ultra MAGA, outspoken, insubordinate nurse, with bags packed for reeducation camp.

rain, fog, and pork pie farts up here in the N.E. nothing unusual.

#MAGA #KAGA #PROLIFE #FIGHTLIKEAFLYNN #WWG1WGA #MOUNTAINBIKING #DOGLOVER

Hmmmmm... I live in central North Carolina in the sandhills area basically. It is mostly just farms around me. Since this summer the morning air smelled electrically charged to me. The closest thing I can compare it to is the smell of the air coming out of a copy machine through the ozone filter. Never in my life have I smelled that smell outside like that.

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

those ions?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKbV02JQkB0
like in hadron collider?

Earth Grids and Ley Lines | The Invisible Super-Science of the Megalith Builders | Megalithomania - YouTube

Is there a geometrical energy system that surrounds our planet? A super grid involving polyhedral forms, ley lines, earth energy currents, cymatics and archa...

God - Family - Friends - Dog - Country - "Those (good) who know, cannot sleep"

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

The heliocentric planet and globe model is a satanic/masonic lie and for sure one of the biggest lies against humanity the controllers have created. The models shown in this film are pure fiction or in other words, fake models. The earth is "flat". Water cannot be bent.

(1) Show this thread

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

girlfriend just told me she saw on the news the sun hasnt been out since christmas northeast ma. no sun people getting sick

THEY covered the skies with chemtrails for a week straight right before Christmas. also, I live in Salem, and there is this weird noise that goes on and off like a scan through the sky (deep sound). my 14 year old can’t hear it). it’s like a heartbeat (almost) but very deep sounding. been going on for about 2 months

I'm in Eastern PA and no sun since before Christmas. I like gloomy but this was a bit much.

(3) Show this thread

Did you say ions? Interesting a YouTube account (Jetson White) posted some time ago videos about The Last Trump Tech. He talked about Ions and a Megaton ion Blast that is sound helping our frequencies. He also showed videos of a teal blue flash in the sky and said it was connected to what they called Mayotte Wave that rippled through the world and made it ring like a bell for 17 seconds.

11 November 2018 Mayotte seismic event

Coincidence Q wrote this: # 2527 to an Anon who asked this:
"WHAT HAPPENED TO 11/11/18 UNIFIED AMERICA DAY"

Think WAVES.
WW?
Define 'unified'
[17]
SAT knockout forced new CLAS TECH [online] by who?
[Controlled] moment activated? [17]
Do you believe in coincidences?
Do you believe your efforts here persuade people to stop the pursuit of TRUTH, [CA_J]?
There is a place for everyone.
Q

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Covfefe

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Every time they tried to make him out the fool for the things he said, covfefe, HCQ, Chlorine, ultra violetl light treatment...they were the fools.

He has never told us wrong. He said he would never give up on us, he said that we would Make America Great Again.

Nana has no reason to give up on it now.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Covfefe Act
The bill was intended to amend the Presidential Records Act to preserve Twitter posts and other social media interactions of the President of the United States, and requires the National Archives to store such items. H.R. 2884 was assigned to the House Oversight and Reform Committee for consideration.

(6) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Night Sky Map for January 2022: The Brightest Night Sky of the Year

https://www.almanac.com/night-sky-map-january

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

weird fog for days northeast Mass

Same in NY

(1) Show this thread

#Patriot🇺🇸 #TheMeekShallInheritTheEarth #MAGA Trump is still my President!

yes… and the planes of illegals coming everyday… to scranton, allentown and harrisburg from texas is beyond comprehension!

I heard they’re mainly children

(1) Show this thread

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Are they still up to no good with their weather antics?

"...warm East in for a shocker"

https://news.yahoo.com/snow-pummels-18-states-winter-172745690.html

🕶️

Christian Mom, Grandmother, Trump supporter, Patriot God Bless the USA 🇺🇸❤️

Been super foggy here in Eastern PA foe the past 2 days

Ever been up in the mountains, at the beach, or in a thunderstorm and suddenly felt a huge change in your mood? That’s not just a feeling of awe. It might be negative ions.

Negative ions are molecules floating in the air or atmosphere that have been charged with electricity.

Negative ions exist in nature in tons of places, including:

ultraviolet (UV) rays from the sun
discharges of electricity in the air after a thunderclap or lightning strike
wherever water collidesTrusted Source with itself like a waterfall or the ocean shore (creating the Lenard effect)
produced as part of the normal growth process for many plants
Many researchers of “negative ionization” have posited that being exposed to negative ions can have positive effects. Part of this is due to the chemical reactions that ions have with your bodily tissues and DNATrusted Source. I found this information online❗️😁

In response chore Toke to her Publication

Makes sense to me!
That's why so many of those laces you list witness such euphoric mood feelings - Thanks ... if you happen to have those links it would be great to share.
Many thanks.

In response chore Toke to her Publication

There are negative ion machines you can put into your house that gives the same effect. Have had one running 24/7 for years, when one dies of old age we notice and order a new one ASAP. Negative ions are awesome. Also grounding just by walking outside barefooted helps, not here at the moment the ground is covered with snow... brrrr.

(2) Show this thread

It takes considerable knowledge just to realize the extent of your own ignorance - Thomas Sowell

negative ions create positive vibes

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

It was foggy here in Arkansas for several mornings running

We had unseasonable temps - I wore shorts on C-mas for crying out loud

It's cold as snot now though, pardon my French 😛

I smelled something odd in the air one of those days when we had the pea soup fog - about the only thing I can say is that it didn't have an acrid flavor like things in the past, after the planes dumped their garbage cans (so to speak) full of chemicals (chemtrails)

Sigi- (See-gee) meaning Victorious Peace or Gentle Warrior I LIKE BOTH!!

In response Starry Peacock to her Publication

Starry I am in Arkansas as well... We had our Fireworks business open and the weather was beautiful 2 days ago and snow on the ground today!!!

(1) Show this thread

guess i better go get a whiff. it's been foggy for DAYS in Va and last night it started pouring and hasn't stopped.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊