The recent times when I have written about treachery, betrayal, and broken trust seem to have touched a nerve. A reflection of the times we live in, or just the human condition?

Trust is the basis for any and all relationships. It's primary. When your trust has been broken by somebody you thought cared, it changes how quickly you are willing to give this prized part of your psyche. You become more critical and discerning who and what deserves your trust. It's a difficult process to go through trying to understand why honesty is as valuable to others as it is to yourself. It makes you feel unvalued. Society is now having to en masse start to go through this in their own worlds. I pray for those who have trusted the media. They have the hardest realization coming to them. I hope this wakes people up to what they should value going forward....those people that love them and are willing to be honest with them, even in the face of their poor reaction in return.

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @StaceyW in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stacey Stands Up, click on at the bottom under it