The recent times when I have written about treachery, betrayal, and broken trust seem to have touched a nerve. A reflection of the times we live in, or just the human condition?

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

I've been behind DJT since before he ran for office. Learning about Q these last 5+ years has been truly a great awakening. So grateful!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

reflection of a world being driven by fear.

books, painting, walks in nature

Think it's because of the bad education system. They - schools- are brainwashing the children, not learning them to think for themselves and educating them right.

Mass Formation Psychosis? Martin you have never touched a nerve with me.

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Reflecting on our own thinking and behavior is uncomfortable, even painful. Conscience is painful. People avoid being proven wrong to avoid the inner pain of convicting oneself. We go to the precipice rather than reflect and turn to the right and good things conscience sparks to. Hard falls are due for the avoidant.

Trust is the basis for any and all relationships. It's primary. When your trust has been broken by somebody you thought cared, it changes how quickly you are willing to give this prized part of your psyche. You become more critical and discerning who and what deserves your trust. It's a difficult process to go through trying to understand why honesty is as valuable to others as it is to yourself. It makes you feel unvalued. Society is now having to en masse start to go through this in their own worlds. I pray for those who have trusted the media. They have the hardest realization coming to them. I hope this wakes people up to what they should value going forward....those people that love them and are willing to be honest with them, even in the face of their poor reaction in return.