♥️Dear Praying Patriots,

Please share and repost this prayer often so we can get tons of people praying this mighty prayer to remove the wicked from our government! May it be one of our daily prayers!

Thanks a million!♥️

Only people mentioned by @AztekJade in this post can reply

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication

God has heard our prayers it is time for praise. We can never praise our Lord and Savior enough but we can try. God Has Blessed us all.

Patriot, Conservative, Prayer Warrior, PureBlood! ...Love & Gratitude ... Kind heart, fierce mind, brave spirit !

🙏TY Jade! ... I Pray this prayer EVERY nite at 8:09pm central time... it's important! 🙏

AMEN !!!!

#WWG1WGA #JesusSaves #Truth #SaveTheChildren | Chemist, Retired Elberton, GA

You got it @aztekjade
Spot on. Well done.
God bless
-kev

Proud to be Canadian, ashamed of my Govt.

Amen

“The righteous shall never be removed: But the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭10:30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Praying for the removal of the wicked from this world!

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Me too. They need to be eradicated from the earth forever.

God is everything, literally. Blessed, married, mom x2, ❤️USA, Trump, military, patriots ,MAGA. 🤬 pedos commies & traitors of ALL stripes

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(2) Show this thread