I must be getting old when it's not yet 10pm and I am feeling sleepy… hope you like the pics from my afternoon walk here in the northern Pennines in England.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

MEME LIBERATOR, ANON JOURNALIST, PATROIT -Z WE DONT BEND WE DON'T BREAK AND WE SURE DONT DRINK THE KOOL AID WWG1WGA 🐸

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Your amazing work wil be remembered throughout time its my pleasure to be on this journey with you. i w used many of yours words of wisdom in my vidoes. You are true Anon and patroit. keep up them amazing job. WWG1WGA

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

When I was a young man just left home out bumming around I took a job in an LA restaurant. A magazine left on a table had an article about, and pictures of, old gnarly Scottish 'crofters' and how they were all dying off and the youth were headed for the cities. I had an instant draw to that countryside (which featured all those neat drystacked stone walls), and somehow having grown up on Air Force bases and a large city romanticized that way of life, and started making plans to go there. Never made it but that's a whole 'other' story .. ;) Still moved by that type of country.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

Drystacked stone walls like these take a master level skill set and some hefty muscles

Martin~ You shared with us, a letter to your daughter (late Summer / early Fall 2021?) and believe it was prior to starting college…
Would you share an update with us?

In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication

Still unjabbed, she refused to read the letter, will hardly speak to me. All things considered, good enough.

(1) Show this thread

Break free of the illusion. We are Light! 🌟 Time to soar! 🎶❤💫 Pro: men & women with souls. Unity & peace among us.

I have not yet had the opportunity to visit England so I very much appreciate you sharing these beautiful pictures.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Stunningly beautiful!!

Love your work, Martin🥰