Hey Patriots,
We need to include Kanekoa and his family in our prayers. His parents have become the latest victims of the jab.
😪🙏😪🙏😪🙏😪🙏😪

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

The ONLY thing on my bucket list is to meet + HUG all involved in #THEGREATAWAKENING (Q know who Q are). God bless every one. Exodus 8

🙏Prayers up

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

🙏aunt and uncle

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Maybe Herb to her Publication

Yes, thank you. I don't know why I wrote "parents". 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

(1) Show this thread

🍊🍊🍊MAGA KAG Trump Won! 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻💛🇺🇸 I Love President Trump and the most Beautiful and Kind First Lady ever!!! 💕

🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Only followers of this user (@Juliemaga) can see their posts

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

My thoughts and prayers are with your Aunt and Uncle and your whole family during this time of need. Please Heavenly Father watch over@KanekoaTheGreat and his family. Please send your healing and miracles over his Aunt and Uncle and protect them. Please save all of the people who are being hurt by these vaccinations. Please hold those responsible for making this poison accountable and make them pay for their crimes against humanity. In JESUS' mighty name I pray, Amen.

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Amen!