#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Anyone else smell the ions?
NorthEast

girlfriend just told me she saw on the news the sun hasnt been out since christmas northeast ma. no sun people getting sick

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @QballAnon1776 in this post can reply

I'm in Eastern PA and no sun since before Christmas. I like gloomy but this was a bit much.

THEY covered the skies with chemtrails for a week straight right before Christmas. also, I live in Salem, and there is this weird noise that goes on and off like a scan through the sky (deep sound). my 14 year old can’t hear it). it’s like a heartbeat (almost) but very deep sounding. been going on for about 2 months

Q 5:5 Trump will be my president forever. TWAT booted Jan 8th 2021 WWG1WGA Love you all AU

In response Paisley Park to her Publication

Noticed they were spraying good even posted a couple pics of them spraying at night.. Will have to keep my ears open for this sound. Will have to pay attention for it. yes from North Andover have a previous post bookmarked think you the closest Anon I have come across. Anyway i will keep my ears open and alert.

(1) Show this thread

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

Barely out at all during the month of December in southeastern PA.

Love God and country, nature lover, No fear only Faith✨✨The Lord is my Shepherd I shall not want♥️

In response Gray 359 to her Publication

Southwest Ohio also

(1) Show this thread