Political polemic can be bought by the ton for just a few cents. Lucid and witty takedowns go for a couple of bucks per kilo. My work on Q and the Great Awakening aims for brutal logic without the emotive appeals. It is “mathematical” (but without the tedious algebra); I try to leave no gaps or overlaps, and everything has to fit “just so”.

That’s how you really f*ck up the propagandists: go classy and objective, plus chuck in a bit of “intellectual thug” pedigree to make them think twice about writing back. I have really enjoyed doing it, and giving “deplorables” confidence they haven’t missed anything when facing condescending (but arrogant and ignorant) “clever” people.

Clarity breaks apart the interlocking lies of the enemy’s pseudoreality. I like clarity. A lot.

My book is a short 84 pages because clarity condenses things to their minimal essence. That is why it keeps getting banned; fuzzy thinking and sloppy exposition isn’t much of a threat. Clarity is dangerous to lia

We've enjoyed you doing it too Martin. Thankful for you. Happy New Year 🎉

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @MikoHilo in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miko Hilo, click on at the bottom under it