Political polemic can be bought by the ton for just a few cents. Lucid and witty takedowns go for a couple of bucks per kilo. My work on Q and the Great Awakening aims for brutal logic without the emotive appeals. It is “mathematical” (but without the tedious algebra); I try to leave no gaps or overlaps, and everything has to fit “just so”.

That’s how you really f*ck up the propagandists: go classy and objective, plus chuck in a bit of “intellectual thug” pedigree to make them think twice about writing back. I have really enjoyed doing it, and giving “deplorables” confidence they haven’t missed anything when facing condescending (but arrogant and ignorant) “clever” people.

Clarity breaks apart the interlocking lies of the enemy’s pseudoreality. I like clarity. A lot.

My book is a short 84 pages because clarity condenses things to their minimal essence. That is why it keeps getting banned; fuzzy thinking and sloppy exposition isn’t much of a threat. Clarity is dangerous to lia

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

GOD FEARING, Thankful Old Carpenter, I stand for freedom our Republic. Took the oath to the Constitution, and will keep it! WWG1WGA!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I LIKE IT! HAPPY NEW YR PATRIOT!

Midnight. No waves. No wind. The empty boat is flooded with moonlight. - Dogen

We've enjoyed you doing it too Martin. Thankful for you. Happy New Year 🎉

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

You even appear on the financial thread, which strangely enough has a larger community of truth seekers and growing rapidly now.......

https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/covid-and-the-vaccine-truth-lies-and-misconceptions-revealed.5898613/?post_id=58594558

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

I have had your book in hard copy since you first pulished - bought two copies straight away and have been sharing around. I also regularly pass on your soft copies of the book and the Forward by Robert David Steele, and your later essays too.

I am in Brisbane Australia BTW. You have many fans downunder. Keep up the great work.

We pray for you too, along with your family - especially your daughters.

Best V

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

"Clarity breaks apart the interlocking lies of the enemy’s pseudoreality."

🔥💥⚡

[their] eventual success pretty much = an ice cube's in hell.

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

il donaldo would say Geddes lays it down mano y mano with spiritual prowess and a bit of machismo.

In response Purpose Prophet to his Publication

(Quick check.) Fully intact male.

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Bingo friend clarity and common sense is something that they simply do not understand or have - keep it up!!!!

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Clarity is dangerous to liars.