Exactly a year ago we decided to leave Charlotte, NC, the place I called home for 30 years, and moved out of state. Although it's been one of the toughest years of our lives, my wife, my 6 year old daughter, my 4 year old special needs son, and I are so grateful and thankful that God's guided us to the amazing state of Tennessee.

Since our move, we found a clinic for our son, we found a great co-op home school for our daughter, we found an amazing circle of patriot friends who we now call FAMILY, and we even took a leap of faith by starting our own business. It's not been easy. We have made many mistakes and have learned so many lessons that have made our family and our business stronger.

But the most amazing thing that's transpired in my life in the last 18 months is how much closer I've become to GOD. My faith has helped me immensely to expel fear and doubt from my life.

I am also very, very thankful for AnonUp and all of you, who I also consider my family.
❤🙏❤🙏

Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

Truth seeking American patriot doing his best to dispence red pills

May god continue to bless you and your Beautiful family i have Always enjoyed your digs god bless patriot

The Great Awakening • This is it • Buckle Up • Godspeed🙏🏻🇺🇸

i remember!
Reading about your journey back then, and seeing this update now: Congratulations!
You all are so very blessed! 🙌🏻🙏🏻

❤❣

My husband snd i also left our home in Florida snd moved to Tennessee. Its been 4 months now and it has been the most difficult thing we have done. We also have dreams of starting our own business but we have had set back after set back. What got me with your post was the fact that your family is also living in camper. Very hard thing to do in winter. We have the most difficult time finding affordable housing that accepts pets. Praying daily has helped us through even though at times our faith is shaken to its core. You wouldn't even believe me if i told you all the difficulties we have encountered. Your post gives us hope. Thank you. God Bless

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Jay Bird to her Publication

Where in Tennessee do you live?

And no, we don't stay in a camper. That's oir business: a food truck. 😉😉

(1) Show this thread

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

Numbers 6:24-26 🙏

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

i agree i am in NC but ten miles from Tennessee border so i hear ya. i moved from Cleveland Ohio and was glad to be out of the city. been here four years and have never felt closer to God. praying for you and your family. God always have plans for us its only if we are obedient that we will prosper. GRANDFATHER MOUNTAIN NC

I'm back! Still being who I was made to be. #MEGA Former handles include mslizzie & hecate.

Peace be with you! Relocating can change your life, for sure! Inspirational. 💖💖💖

Dark To Light 🌍Make Earth Great Again🌎 WWG1WGA 💫 Faith. Hope. And Love✨The best is yet to come 🙏

God bless you and your family 🙏🏻 God is with us ❣️

🍰 Baker of Qakes, Truth-seeker 🔍, Proud deplorable🇺🇸, Jesus is King 🌟 Q !..🐸 God Bless us all 🙏🏻

Awww Luis... That's just so awesome to hear...and of course you had me at TACOS!😂 (we need to add my famous Cupcakes to your menu!)

God bless you and your beautiful family and keep you prosperous and healthy..Amen!
Happy New Year..Love & Light💓💫

Here for the patriots. Trump is my president. #WWG1WGA NCSWIC Enjoying the movie

Many blessings to you and your family. God is good

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Brother has a beautiful family, proud to be anon frens
Thank you for sharing
❤️👊

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Blessings to you and your beautiful family!! When we are close to God He is close to us. He will make sure every need is met. As we stay close, He will provide and cover us. God bless you on this new journey in TN. 🙏❤️

WHEN GOD ASKS US TO WALK BY FAITH IN HIM THIS IS A GREAT EXAMPLE I WISH BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY THAT THEY MAY CONTINUE NEVER EVER GIVE UP PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

Much love and respect 🙏

Nothing is More Precious than the Children! All Of Humanity Is Uniting To Defeat Unspeakable Evil. God Bless and Protect the QTeam.

Holy Wow!
How blessed you are by your faith, and the movements of God in your lives. How blessed _we_ are to know you!

May 2022 bring ever more glory to His name.
🙏

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Great testimony to Gods amazing provision ( both spiritual and fleshly provision) when we step out in faith and trust Him. 😇

💖We are all God’s children.💖

God bless your beautiful family Luis! You are a role model to all of us.

Wonderful! Congratulations, and many years of blessings!

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

😘I transplanted from Reno Nv to Kentucky!!! Best move I ever made!! Something wonderful about the heartland. God Bless You and your family

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

P.S. You have a beautiful family.

We hold these truths to be self evident, all men are created equal, endowed by their creator with rights to life, liberty and happiness.

We love large families. As much as I love my immediate family, we don't see eye to eye on many issues so our relationship at most is superficial. When I need encouragement, I come here. It's my go-to for family that isn't blood, but family in spirit. It's just a nice place to be. I'm glad you are here.

In response Made In America to her Publication

Happy New Year Patriot!

Ego should have no place, in the heart of man! Numquam Cedere -Never Surrender ***5 Year Active Duty Veteran- Operation Desert Fox.

In response Made In America to her Publication

I feel the same. The people that raised me were not family...I come here to be around likeminded people. We are family. Glad you are here....

(2) Show this thread

Donald J. Trump is my President. JFK Jr LIVES!!

Luis, this is beautiful, and thanks for sharing! You did indeed choose the state with the most friendly people in the world, in my humble opinion. I am glad you have been lifted up and given strength in part by your Tennessee community of Patriots. Happy New Year and BTW, thanks for the great posts. You are a favorite of mine!

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Ellen Nordlof to her Publication

Wow!! Those are some beautiful words. Thank you so much for all the love and support.
God bless you and your loved ones. ❤🙏❤🙏❤

(1) Show this thread

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

Beautiful family!!! Wishing you and yours best 2022 can bring!

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

thats so wonderful! thank you for sharing your story - it’s inspiring to those still waiting to make the move.
May God continue to bless you and your family and guide you 🙏 I wish you good health and prosperity throughout the new year and success with your new business!
keep shinning! 🌟

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Legend.......

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

family is everything your destiny is blessed.

Pray, Love, Peace...all that matters these days.🙏❤️✌️ The Lord is my best friend 👣

Beautiful! God bless and have a Happy and Prosperous 2022!

Christian, Truth Seeker, Patriot, Married, 72, Texan, #WWG1WGA

What a beautiful family! Happy New Year! God bless you all!

God is awesome HNY......

God - Family - Freedom - Truth Proud wife and mom of 6 amazing children

Wishing you God's blessing to your beautiful family. Happy New Year!!!