Lost for goddamn words here

*insert all the swear words in the world plus a new made up ones*

https://mobile.twitter.com/more_unicorns_g/status/1475466577340342276

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

This Fing nazi bunch of sicko criminals... the whole lot of them.. need to be weighted-down-drowned in their own sewage.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Not a bad idea, however I'd like to give each of them, say, about 1000 of their vaccines, maybe spread out over a few months, or years so they can be properly immunized.

β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

In response Every Time to her Publication

excellent idea. 😎

Image depicting how many 'vaccines' a child born in 2019 will get (this image was banned by social media - just one example of brainwashing via omission)

In response Every Time to her Publication

Yes thank you. I came across this and shared with the fam with no responses. Still hopeful the image was enough to resonate/make a difference in future choices.

All I can say is keep trying with your fam.

Only people mentioned by @soTELLme533 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Every Time, click on at the bottom under it