Only people mentioned by @AcuLight in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (@isaupiknyrnoz) can see their posts

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication

A good many of us out here have vaccine injured children. This makes me boiling mad.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Unbelievable . . . are we going to have to create our own posse like in the Western TV shows or is someone going to do something about this?

It’s beginning to look a lot like...hot tar and feathers and a noose.

❤️🇺🇸🙏God, family, Trump,America First. Grateful for all the brave who serve. 😘 Mom to 3, Grandma, musician. 🙏🇺🇸❤️

This Fing nazi bunch of sicko criminals... the whole lot of them.. need to be weighted-down-drowned in their own sewage.

In response Kim V.. to her Publication

Not a bad idea, however I'd like to give each of them, say, about 1000 of their vaccines, maybe spread out over a few months, or years so they can be properly immunized.

(1) Show this thread

Trump 2020, Fight Like a Flynn ⭐️⭐️⭐️, WWG1WGA, Seth Rich, God Wins 🙏🏻, We Are The Storm 🦅, God Bless America 🇺🇸

May “they” (bad actors who do this, hide this, or intentionally ignore this) burn in Hell...

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

Who TF makes up thes BS laws??!!

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

you know who

(1) Show this thread

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

WOW - I did not know that

In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
(1) Show this thread