Anyone watch TRAVELERS?
An AI computer sends back Travelers from the future to save mankind.

Only people mentioned by @administrator in this post can reply

πŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΏπŸŒŽ

In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication

I just started it yesterday!

Truth seeker, Child of God, WWG1WGA, Trump is my President, Love of Nature, animals, and people in general. God Wins...

will try to find it and watch... sounds intriguing...

Ah-Noo-Na-kay=Anunnaki
https://youtu.be/1cg_KFlc2uo?t=47

Thee are many Travelers in the Anon community.
Thank God πŸ™πŸ’žπŸ•ŠοΈ

Everything is energy. πŸ’« MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

;) Yes, watched it last year. Travelers made me think of the Q team.

yes

Yes, I watched all 3 seasons and in the end, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

Outlander series has some of that back to the past stuff....so interesting...

Only followers of this user (@Kimber333) can see their posts

In the Midwest, watching the corn and soy poison us all, really up-close-like now.

No, but I keep hearing about it - will give it a watch, thanks.

Some of us volunteered! πŸ™πŸ’•πŸ›‘βš”οΈ Light warriors and star seeds to the rescue. Holding the Light!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Yes

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

Yes I watched it several times but its been a few yrs ago... Interesting movie series

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I watched it a few years back.

I’m a healer a creator… Interested in Alternative healing projects & sustainable rebuilding with β€œsolutions that don’t cost the earth”

Not yet …But whst a nice AI

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

no but i want to

Artist, Sociologist, INTJ - I will always fight for freedom and truth...

Are you saying that the bots will save humankind? πŸ€”

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Aga Gie to her Publication

They are not bots. Since they are from the future they find people who are about to die and are able to take over their bodies right before their passing with their conscience and then they do missions to save humanity, since they know that otherwise humanity is almost all wiped out in the future if they don’t help to change things.

(1) Show this thread

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

checking into TRAVELERS,@administrator

Quantum Leap series is very similar - loved this show that can be caught on SciFy channel.

PROUD to be an AMERICAN πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Navy Nurse VeteranπŸ¦…βš“οΈπŸ’«βœ¨πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I have not, what channel is it on?
Sounds like we’re very close along with Chuck Grassleys corn video 😎

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Travelers Season 2 Episode 7:
Called '17 Minutes'

A skydiving traveler must try, repeatedly, to save the team
It's a repeating time loop, very interesting

Luke 17:21 πŸ™β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ #FamilyIsEverything

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

But what about the episode where a β€˜deadly virus is spreading and the Travelers have to give everyone an mRNA shot to save them, which everyone takes without question? (This was just before covid hit) 😳

Or the fact that the all-knowing AI from the future that is instructing the Travelers can kill humans anytime it wants, and does, and this is accepted because, well, because the AI knows best?

For me, this series had many questions

In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication

Person of Interest was amazing the Machine was almost like a Quantum Computer with Ai. In one episode the team had to repeat multiple times to a lot of scenarios. The machine tried all the scenarios on repeat like a loop until every single person was saved and important artwork was not shot. One variable was the artwork gets hit but then also one or two of the team would die. In the end the machine has pulled them all through!

(11) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

Have you ever watched timeless? πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

In response Erin Smith to her Publication

I have and loved it. I felt that show had a lot of truth to it.
Remember the episode where they brought a young JFK into the future and he accidentally learned that he’s going to become President someday, he learned about him being assassinated and that they kill other members of his family?
When he went back into the time machine to go back to the year they had taken him from, he went back knowing what would happen in the future.
Which is yet another reason as to why he could have staged his death.

(1) Show this thread

Play time is over. Facts trump feelings. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I’ve watched it through twice. It’s a great show.

The idea of host bodies is fascinsting to me - have you seen Behind Her Eyes? A must watch, if not.

Q, patriot, holistic healer for humans and dogs. Certified in dogs. I'll speak my mind no matter what. Be nice or get lost.

In response White Hat Chat to her Publication

and the dude thats a drug addict. crazy stuff.

In response White Hat Chat to her Publication

I watched Behind Her Eyes twice actually. Floating while dreaming and being able to see things and go into another person’s body- I think there’s a lot of truth to that.

(3) Show this thread

Twit contact ELM 23 @inittogether23 In a happy relationship with my handsome #save the children #freejulianassange #Trump2023

that thit s'cb was fooked up

Yes, loving it

Woah...

Started watching tonight!!

Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ President Trump ❀️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way πŸ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

its in my netflux cue
right after i finish Virgin River 😊

Nope haven't seen it..Mr@administrator are you from the future? you always do the disappearing act..Maybe if i snap my fingers you will appear haha..
J.K ❀

#MidnightRiders🐸 Spiritual AlchemistπŸ¦… #SaveTheChildren #QArmyJapanFlynnπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡―πŸ‡΅ WWG1WGA

55 [-1]
Yeah, I heard i agreed on this....
For God and Country and all Humanity.
Lets Finish This!
WWG1WgA

Going to check it out