The irony of being an anon is that you end up knowing a ton of stuff that was probably classified until recently, but you cannot get those who need to understand it to pay the slightest attention. I can see how the Freemasons ended up looking down upon the "profane" as morons who deserved their fate, even if I disagree to the core of my being. (Am not keen on secret societies, unless their purpose is the reduction of influence of secret societies.)

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

Breaking the cult programming... is not a straight line process either. Just when you think you have them... The latest ploy "Taking the vaccine is my choice, just as refusing it is yours."

Would be true, if they actually had free will. But, its a hard one to counter. It really, sometimes, makes me want to say , fine - but when your 'trusted source' finally admits to lying, don't say I didn't tell you.

But, I know, they will have no memory, their egos blocking it out, of our conversations, of the information I gave them, it will be, "You never said, I don't remember that."

Our memories are being playwd with. Without memory, how do we know it has not always been - the virtual reality, existing in a shoe box, eating bugs...

I feel like I have been standing on the river bank watching the salmon run past me... forever.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I wrote a little thing on FB today about a friend of mine back in college who was hypnotized in a big assembly by stage hypnotist. During the show he told them all that their shoes felt more comfortable on the opposite feet. After the show, my friend still had his shoes on backwards and didn't realize it until someone finally pointed it out to him hours later. That's what the liberals (and unfortunately too many conservatives) seem like to me. They don't realize their shoes are on the wrong feet.

In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication

Yes indeed.

Next, our memories will be their target.

Rewriting history, turning it on its head, and those buying into it, will just forget the truth, reality, in favor of the mind controllers version.

Eventually, they will deleat real history, and over write it with the version they want... just as they did in Ancient Egypt.

Definitely! We don't know what really happened at any time. Have you checked out Tartaria and the Mudflood and all that?

I have heard of Tartary, as in the Mongul Empire, but did not know there was an Anon interest in that.

However, I looked up Tartaria and chose to read the enemies take on it

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2021-04-27/inside-architecture-s-wildest-conspiracy-theory

It was filled with the usual condescending, gaslighting language, however, they did mention 'a great reset', using that as the reason the history of this empire was lost I imagine it was much easier to control history back then.

Hubs teaches JROTC and, now has to teach not from a text book, that has been edited, proofed, printed, with a dozen sets of eys looking at it during production, but, from a .pfd file.

A .pdf that, anyone with the password can change
password
type
save
Bingo, history changed

Every school is now using this method, this is how they will change it during their 'reset', their A.I. programed to scour the internet for any reference to something they consider undesireable.

Except their reset ain't going to happen, fortunately.

One hopes not...

In the past, only those executing it knew and understood what was happening... now those not in their circle know... harder to hide it, harder to justify it.

Only people mentioned by @Tallyho in this post can reply

Definitely!