The irony of being an anon is that you end up knowing a ton of stuff that was probably classified until recently, but you cannot get those who need to understand it to pay the slightest attention. I can see how the Freemasons ended up looking down upon the "profane" as morons who deserved their fate, even if I disagree to the core of my being. (Am not keen on secret societies, unless their purpose is the reduction of influence of secret societies.)

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

The amount of information shared that is immediately forgotten, by the listening individual, maddening!!! Maybe it’s the fluoride in the water!

I really feel like most of us who are awake have dealt (or been abused etc) Face to Face/Heart to Dark Heart... with a Cluster B Personality Disordered Selfish Demonic possessed person in our life!!!

Our Pain ends up being our Gain..discernment becomes our super power once we Rise Above the Emotional Demonic Abuse of the Cluster B!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

You said it beautifully my friend❤
God reveiled this same message to me throughout this year, many times. All things work together for the good, of those called for His purpose. 🙏

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

The more I learn and the further I go, I think it is like trying to teach advanced calculus to someone that does not know basic arithmetic.

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

Breaking the cult programming... is not a straight line process either. Just when you think you have them... The latest ploy "Taking the vaccine is my choice, just as refusing it is yours."

Would be true, if they actually had free will. But, its a hard one to counter. It really, sometimes, makes me want to say , fine - but when your 'trusted source' finally admits to lying, don't say I didn't tell you.

But, I know, they will have no memory, their egos blocking it out, of our conversations, of the information I gave them, it will be, "You never said, I don't remember that."

Our memories are being playwd with. Without memory, how do we know it has not always been - the virtual reality, existing in a shoe box, eating bugs...

I feel like I have been standing on the river bank watching the salmon run past me... forever.

In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication

I wrote a little thing on FB today about a friend of mine back in college who was hypnotized in a big assembly by stage hypnotist. During the show he told them all that their shoes felt more comfortable on the opposite feet. After the show, my friend still had his shoes on backwards and didn't realize it until someone finally pointed it out to him hours later. That's what the liberals (and unfortunately too many conservatives) seem like to me. They don't realize their shoes are on the wrong feet.

(1) Show this thread

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

omg this says it all. I waiver all day in between compassion for the sheeple and wanting to shake them and scream. I feel like I drop little crumbs less and less bc as each boom of news comes out they get even more impossible to talk to. a friend just died days after the shot— my cousin says “well, did she mix the shots? you shouldn’t do that”

And I said, “Here am I. Send me!" 🕊

Yes it's woefully frustrating to try to help one, only for them to spit in our faces. My job and many others is to simply wipe our faces and move on to the next. The greatest gift we can give in those situations is to plant the best seeds we can and pray they grow and flourish in those minds.