The irony of being an anon is that you end up knowing a ton of stuff that was probably classified until recently, but you cannot get those who need to understand it to pay the slightest attention. I can see how the Freemasons ended up looking down upon the "profane" as morons who deserved their fate, even if I disagree to the core of my being. (Am not keen on secret societies, unless their purpose is the reduction of influence of secret societies.)

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I really feel like most of us who are awake have dealt (or been abused etc) Face to Face/Heart to Dark Heart... with a Cluster B Personality Disordered Selfish Demonic possessed person in our life!!!

Our Pain ends up being our Gain..discernment becomes our super power once we Rise Above the Emotional Demonic Abuse of the Cluster B!

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication

You said it beautifully my friend❤
God reveiled this same message to me throughout this year, many times. All things work together for the good, of those called for His purpose. 🙏

Only people mentioned by @TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TxGirl4Trump -UM, click on at the bottom under it