🔥THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DOUBTING PRESIDENT TRUMP BECAUSE OF HIS PUBLIC POSITION ON VACCINES LISTEN THE HELL UP!

LOOK AT THIS TWEET FROM APRIL OF LAST YEAR BEFORE OPERATION WARP SPEED.

REALLY LOOK AT IT WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON AROUND US RIGHT NOW.

HE DIDN'T SAY HE WANTED TO "SAVE AMERICA"...HE SAID THE WORLD.

HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND HE KNEW WHAT IS AT STAKE.

IF THERE WAS EVER A TIME TO TRUST THE PLAN IT IS NOW!

#1776#NCSWIC#GodWins#tga
#wwg1wga#WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll#MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening#thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Only people mentioned by @DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication

I believe THIS is the "vaccine" PRESIDENT Trump has been talking about...

Been here since 2021, Dad, 24yr Marine! Grandmother, love President Trump! May God Bless Us All, WWG1WGA! Virginia is home! Love Sewing!

I have trusted President Trump since before he was President. He
has done wonderful things for many out of the goodness of his
heart! I continue to trust him, that trust has never wavered. He
didn't bring us this far to turn on us now!!!

Patriot that will forever stand in the side of Real Justice ! Supporting Donald J Trump and Q. Forever together ! We Are The People ! We Win

if venom was kept away from the world... they really saved it . people are making lines to get multiple ahots with the whole family.

Feeling ascension! I am seeing and inner-standing more each day! WWG1WGA Widow, Grandma, Harley Rider, Cancer Survivor.😘🙏😉😎❤️Nature❤️

I worked in a hospital! I quit —17– years ago. Walked away, because I AM an INTUIT. I saw the LIE! I KNOW TRUTH ! THEN, comes all this crap! So, Ive trusted this plan, way before Trump!! He tells ALL to CHOOSE!! GOD also says that! CHOOSE THIS DAY… I choose to follow truth as I know it!! Id rather follow and live for TRUTH vs a lie. Being at the finish line doesnt make you feel warm and fuzzy. You are tired and weary, but, look at the finish!! 🏆
COME ON PEOPLE, Just admit you are weary, then, lay it at the foot of rhe cross and walk away. Leave it there. Dont go and pick it back up. The finish line is in sight! March over it to VICTORY! 🙏❤️

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

if people don't trust Trump
God help us...
fooked.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

still support him just dont like that view or his views on israel

A memer here to fight for Trump! Banned from Twitter and YT twice each. Took the pledge. WWG1WGA Q 1A/2A PATRIOT Salty Army Savage IFBAP

In response reaper myer to his Publication

Remember this. His views of Israel are of the nation and the people not their government. There is a reason we are saving Israel for last.

(1) Show this thread

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 32 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

I trust GOD. GOD put President Trump into a position to use him to help the world. That is quite evident. If others don't see that, then they are missing the whole picture. It is on GOD'S time, not ours. GOD is bringing all things to fruition. Do not trust in man. Trust in GOD. GOD brings light through the darkness. GOD is my Abba Father and his son JESUS CHRIST is my LORD and SAVIOR. GOD is showing us the way through his son JESUS. GOD has already won.

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

(...)"Whom ever is navigating these storms and waters with us, we are aboard, and on deck, because alas~ WWG1WGA" ~R

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

"trying"☺🍿the Trump does not try, have won,looking good

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

We are in a bio war, Trump's 2016 election stopped the Nuke War they planned and they went to their backup plan

This bio-war was to bring power to the tyrannical, depopulate and bring about the great reset; "you will have nothing and be happy"

I think the truthhammer telegram post [ snapshotted ] raises many interesting points

https://anonup.com/thread/7578798

(2) Show this thread

I'm a patriot. I am here to learn & share the truth. I am looking forward to President Trumps return & the Great Awakening.

Most people have already decided whether or not that they are getting the vax. My friend said she is going to blame Trump if her daughter dies. I told her she couldn't blame Trump because her daughter never listened to a word he has ever said. She thinks Trump is a cult leader. Most people have a circle of influence...their co workers, friends or schools that are encouraging them to get it. I listened to everyone of Trump's rallies....I didn't get it. People make their own choices. Sure, I cringe when I hear him speaking about the vaccines. I don't like it at all...but when I think about the lock downs, I understand this vaccine had to be pushed out. The economy would have collapsed and many more businesses would have failed. There would have been a great depression and suicide rates would have soared. I am sure it was a tough decision for him. You need to realize that there would have been more deaths if the country remained completely locked down.

Mom, Granny, # Christian and #RedPilled for years . #GodBlessPresidentTrump #TheBestIsYetToCome

I agree .

True Patriot in CA. Donald Trump is my President!!!!

lesser of 2 evils

(2) Show this thread

Find family..its EVERYTHING. Time to regroup, ARMOR UP, wear those twitter tours like badges of honor and fight all the harder!! GOD WINS!!!

So many jumping ship because they apparently don't trust GOD enough to finish this without their ridiculous opinions about Trump or Q..I never scoured drops..read a few, but wasn't led by God to figure them out. I learned enough to know there is a good reason for everything being done and to keep praying, no matter what comes out of Trumps mouth. One in particular has made it her mission to ridicule and name call and divide and I'm tired of seeing it. Just because SHE doesnt understand whats happening does not mean everything goes out the window. People need to chill out, be still and know and for crying out loud, stop name calling and dividing Patriots. I trust God alone. But Im not bashing trump or people who support him. Some are and it needs to STOP.