My job for today is to issue a public domain version of my "On Q" collection of essays. https://www.onq.martingeddes.com/ — consider this message as your permanent authorisation to take this version and republish it (even for profit!) in ANY WAY you wish with no need for attribution or permission.

I need no income or credit; I prefer for it to have maximum impact and minimum friction. This is the best I can do for humanity. I know I will be cared for enough by the world. My "autist clarity" is a very painful gift (if only people knew...) and is partly a disability, making it hard for me to engage with all sorts of "simple" tasks (that don't make sense or align to my values).

This is the intellectual work that all the tenured professors, investigative journalists, and comfortable lawyers failed to produce when it was needed. Public domain is the biggest "F*YOU" I can personally deliver to those who want the truth to be buried. Please spread the word — dissemination needs your supp

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

100% Texan Patriot. Lifelong seeker of truth. Love of God, family and the goodness of humanity, let it shine! 🌞

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

@martingeddes, we absolutely ❤️ you! Thank you from the bottom of my heart, you are a good soul! It may feel like you’re out there alone, and I haven’t known you long but we are connected. I feel it…. with you and SO many others. God Bless!

In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

I guess it's not a token gesture, since it (in the short run) costs me something. But in the long run it ensures I have written the "go to" work on Q that the world will need as it awakens. I will be fine, have modest needs for food, printer ink, and occasional camera gear treats!

(1) Show this thread

I share much of your sentiments and feel those same emotions. I will not make any profits for sharing any works. Keeping people sane is my only goal. If only there not so many damned drone people amongst us.

You are a beautiful soul, Martin!!! Thank you for sharing this masterpiece. WWG1WGA

Godspeed, Martin! ❤🙏❤

Send Me! Truth Overcomes All Bonds

Thank you Martin...Much love fren!

Thank you so much Martin, you are a true patriot. I will sprede your gift . I wish you all the best and God bless you .

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

You are truly a blessing

Family, GSDs, USA, our Warriors. 19th President Trump. Patriot. D5 & 5D

Thank you for sharing. You have a gift for which we are all grateful.
Plus, it's perfect timing with your December calendar!

Martin, you are a gentleman and a scholar.

Thank you Martin for sharing to help others Wake Up for Truth. God Bless You.

Thank you Martin. I am sharing on other platforms. God Bless.

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

Thank you Sir.

You are an Amazing Patriot Martin!!

You have Run towards the Fire, fought Demonic Narcissistic Abuse and Exposed the Truth!!

May God Bless your Selfless Heart Always!
🙏❤️🙏❤️

Only followers of this user (@Sand777) can see their posts

Moving at Z Speed of Thought. The truth has only one master. All Timelines converged. I pledge to you all that I AM.

Credit is like water
It ultimately seeks it level.
Sometimes a flood of "riches" follows.

Bravo, Martin! Take care, and God bless.

God has already won. ✨🙏🏼✨ Eternal optimist, truth seeker, deep thinker, Gen X, Ninja, Leo, INTJ and always barefoot. Stay shiny frens! 😊

Martin, you are a wonderful photographer, but even more, you are a great human being. Thanks for all you have done and continue to do. ✨🙏🏼✨

Guilty of taking my FREEDOM for granted! Awoken 12/19. Much love and appreciation to all. WWG1WGA 🙏🇺🇲💕 Peace & Love 😊

Thank You very much, Martin! 😊
I truly appreciate You & love your Photography also. 💚
God Bless You &
God Bless Our World. ✝️
🙏🇺🇲🌎💕

Thanks Martin.

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

You are a good man Martin.
Using your talents for the betterment of man.
May God bless you 10 fold.
🕊❤️

Enjoying the show with man's original best friend.

Thank you, Martin! Good to see you again!

Thank YOU!

ElijahReturns/SaveTheChildren + All Secrets Exposed/Luke8:17 + FallOfTheWicked F/L+Rains+Together+REVIVAL + BiblicalTransferOfWealth + Amen!

Awesome Martin + Ty + Many Blessings = = = > < >

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thank you!

God fearing USA Patriot. Desire for truth & justice. Kindness, Compassion & love must prevail in our lives. Constitution must be upheld.

Thank you Martin. Your amalgamation of this work is awesome!

There is so much good and rich content here.

My prayer is that all or parts of this amalgamation of information is replicated billions times over on social media to help awaken our world to the insidious evil that is in control.

May we all be as strong and courageous as you!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

Luke 17:21 🙏❤️🇺🇸🐸 #FamilyIsEverything

Love your beautiful essays, Martin. Thank you! ❤️

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts