There are so many beautiful loving people here on Anonup. Gab has the anger of its founder, for better and worse — "first steps are fateful". Telegram is "socially unbalanced" due to its channel architecture (which is not a problem, just different tools for different jobs), so it's not very WWG1WGA in its core. I long for a day when we can "Bring Your Own Identity" to these services and own our own social graph and interaction history. Our free speech and societal participation rights should never be subservient to the relatively trivial technology of a pub/sub message routing engine.

Only people mentioned by @martingeddes in this post can reply

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

In response Martin Geddes to his Publication

I was just permanently banned from X today ,,
not a word what I did wrong ,
Was truly enjoying my time back there ,,,
yet somehow , this place feels much more peaceful

Working to stay on the good path in a good way. WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren , was MAGA, Love history - finding rest of the story - Single

A nice side feature would be able to co-run choosen sound tracks we make.

Martin - good suggestion offerred in a good way. ThankQ

Yup, AU is home with frens/family.
Not anyone agrees on everything, except WWG1WGA, while we watch, report, research, share, pray & laugh. AU is golden.

Only followers of this user (@Parnelli) can see their posts

There you go again Martin, saying gracefully and thoroughly what I believe the Majority of us are thinking!

I agree 100%!! ❤️🙏❤️

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Yes that's truth Martin.
How Q said. Backup Channels are important.
And Anonup is as well the best of it.
Great Patriots here.

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

Telegram was too annoying for me with all of the cryptobots and fembots, closed my account there after a few months.

#WWG1WGA #digitalsoldier #GodWins #KAG #Qarmy #TheBestisYettoCome #1776 #Theearthisa HORIZONTALplane,ishallNOTbeMOVED No DM replies!

So true... Anonup feels like HOME for a Patriot...💗

Happy with Life...Faith in Our Lord God...Love being outside...Enjoy

We are learning from each other & we have made os many friends since 10/2017, we do our own research with the clues we are given. I enjoy this platform more but it does censor what I want to post at times but there are ways around it.....Nice to have met your Sir

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

Yes what Martin said.

declaration of independence of cyberspace by John Perry Barlow he had kinda same mind set. damn shame hes gone.....

MAGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸🇺🇸WWG1WGA 🙏🏻Save The Children🙏🏻 💛💛Trump is Still my President💛💛 PLEASE no DM’s

❤️
Well said.
🙏🏻

In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication

Maybe he's in the WPP, ala John Galt.

(1) Show this thread

American patriot living on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic

The memories of "MYSPACE" and our creative page with art, it had no algorithms, it had music!!!!

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

We show our hearts here, and that alone can be so powerful. ❤️ I truly enjoy reading your posts.

We love you Martin. Your writing is amazing! ⭐️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

A return to Twatter is necessary for us to finish this job. If Patriots are in control- it shall happen. 🙏

On Q the first night ,, JFKjr is very much alive ,, but you all here know that ,,, Committed to a world WITHOUT THE CABAL ,,,

In response Positively Negative to his Publication

I just dont know about that , after getting back on for a while , I just got booted permanently off X ,,, given no reason why , was having the best time chatting with a woman and we were going to do a JFKjr is alive Q party ,,, and then bam .... ugh

(1) Show this thread

Working to become a better version of myself through the grace of God. No DMs, please.

I can't access Telegram at the moment because my iPad appears to think it's on it when it isn't. And as much as I enjoyed all the channels I subscribed to, the comments section was full of people whining, "BuT nOtHinG's HaPpEnInG!" I find more patient and logical people on AnonUp.

Everything is energy. 💫 MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

I 💯agree Martin. ❤️

Sometimes what you think of someone else is a reflection of yourself! @StBernard on TS

💯👼🏽🙏🏽🇺🇸🌎❤️🕊WWG1WGA🕊❤️🌎🇺🇸🙏🏽👼🏽💯

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Amen!! Something is always missing.

There is nothing more beautiful than the way the oceane refuses to stop kissing the shoreline no matter how many times it's sent away 🌌💜♾️

I believe you may have answered a part of my questioning why I was meant to be here. The gentleness of this site has allowed me to let down my walls I would have otherwise kept up to protect myself on others. It's allowed me to unfold and bloom all year. 🙏🤍

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Anonup is HOME.
We are all safe here and free to beat subjects to death usually without anyone being mean.
Mean = negative vibes and not in place for HOME>
We do need to hit other platforms tho to get the word out and wake ppl up because most ppl here are pretty well awake to most things.

Thank you VK and Koba!
Dinner and drinks on Nana anytime you like.

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

Well Said
appreciate then nudge you gave me on your telegram channel.
Although I liked living in my hermit world talking to myself with a band of small loyal followers.👍

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

Gab turned out to be a really weird place with exception of some amazing Patriots!

ArmyVet Deo Proximo BridgeBuilder #FamilyIsEverything #AceOfSpades #TipOfTheSpear

🙂Spoken like a true patriot

I agree with a lot of what you said. I'm hoping Trump's Truth platform whenever it goes up next year will be what the Anon community needs. It will likely be a tough battle to get through all the bots and shills at the beginning that will try to corrupt the platform, but I think the Anon and MAGA community will fully merge at that point.