#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trusting Self = Trusting God.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GM VK interesting. God is in ALL🙏🏽...U think the bad seeds had a choice. ? always wonder bout that

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

We have been given all the tools needed to navigate thru this life. Everyone has a choice and is my belief that we will be interviewed and questioned on what our true intention was. Lies won't save.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ive been off this platform for months, randomly decided to check it and see if you had come back yet… and boom, here you are …..

so i have to ask..

what the fuck is happening man?
i have so many questions,..

like, why is trump promoting the vax?

in one sentence he says the msm is the enemy of the people and criminals, the next he says the vax is the best thing ever.. is he not realizing the entire msm system promotes it daily?

our military is weakened by the day with mandates,
but here they are now making a vax of their own now?

i feel like we got played, and still havent seen any of the “plan” manifest …

help me out brother, its so confusing,
how can i help if i dont even know who is on our side anymore?

if we are being “tested” … i wish it would be a little more clear on what the dang test actually is

I think Trump's promoting the vax because it was his least-bad option. He couldn't stop the deep state from releasing a virus, terrorizing people via MSM, or creating dangerous vaccines—but he could push them to release a vax before it was perfected.

He knew his supporters tend to research and decide for themselves, so his recommendation wouldn't drive much demand.

It was clear death rates from covid were unremarkable BEFORE the vax came out… But brainwashed people would not know that, and his endorsement might make them NOT like the vax.

With its release, the deep state relaxed the lockdowns to give the idea being vaxxed would earn people their freedom. This created an opportunity to compare results among areas that did different things.

Now even brainwashed people are beginning to notice the vax didn't get things back to normal, & they are programmed to hate anything Trump supports.

Finally, I suspect the military swapped many shots w/ saline to minimize the damage.

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Otherhalf in this post can reply

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

In response Other Half to her Publication

we can only hope… and thats the problem 😭 thank you for responding