#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Trusting Self = Trusting God.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

GM VK interesting. God is in ALL🙏🏽...U think the bad seeds had a choice. ? always wonder bout that

We have been given all the tools needed to navigate thru this life. Everyone has a choice and is my belief that we will be interviewed and questioned on what our true intention was. Lies won't save.

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

people call me a tool all the time

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

Your words will either save you or condemn you in the end I would hypothesize VK but righteousness covers a multitude of sins

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

VK what im see here biblical or may not be i feel this whole time we are being prepared for whats to come biblically to be the best we can be when the time come . and whats going on in the world till that time . these are my thoughts . Either way I’ve been taught a lot and thankful from the bottom of my heart 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

In response Bee Saved to his Publication

Rapture is a Satanic Lie

“The righteous shall never be removed: But the wicked shall not inhabit the earth.”
‭‭Proverbs‬ ‭10:30‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Canadian Patriot who loves her US neighbors. God. Family. Gramma. Love is the answer to everything. WWG1WGA. No DMs

Amen, Brother!! 3

(2) Show this thread

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

Well, someone taught you well.

The morning after pill sums it up.
Straight to a dark judge if it killed.
Can not hide that intention to kill.

A soldier could kill hundreds but how it is judged will depend on his intentions, was it because of something he believed was righteous, (was he saving someone else), or was bloodthirstiness and bigotry his motives. Was it avoidable as in a surrender, or collateral damage.

👊👊👊

I believe this with all my heart! God Is Good!! GodWinsAlways
The poem “FootPrints” sums it up for me! 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

💖We are all God’s children.💖

Interviews not necessry. We are transparent, every thought, desire, love is apparent just by looking at our faces. No one can hide from showing who they truly are from their very beginning. It all stays with us, but we can change and become more heavenly with God’s help, if we go along with Him and cooperate, we eternally evolve in Heaven. Then we learn what true happiness and joy is.

Agreed. Our city/province/health unit has put many hardships on us over the last two years: vaccine mandates, lockdowns, masking children to attend school...I have written my councillor a number of times. In the last letter I told him, 'I believe our lives are a test and we are graded on it when we die. We all have a choice on what path we take and decisions we make.' We all make mistakes, but if we purposely harm others, we will answer for it. Every person, down to the smallest hospital/council/newspaper know that what they are doing is harming people. They will answer for it, I believe.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Lies never do. Stand in truth.

I am a Peak Performance nerd who owns a platform of businesses and products that help people break bad habits and reach their potential.

ive been off this platform for months, randomly decided to check it and see if you had come back yet… and boom, here you are …..

so i have to ask..

what the fuck is happening man?
i have so many questions,..

like, why is trump promoting the vax?

in one sentence he says the msm is the enemy of the people and criminals, the next he says the vax is the best thing ever.. is he not realizing the entire msm system promotes it daily?

our military is weakened by the day with mandates,
but here they are now making a vax of their own now?

i feel like we got played, and still havent seen any of the “plan” manifest …

help me out brother, its so confusing,
how can i help if i dont even know who is on our side anymore?

if we are being “tested” … i wish it would be a little more clear on what the dang test actually is

In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

I think Trump's promoting the vax because it was his least-bad option. He couldn't stop the deep state from releasing a virus, terrorizing people via MSM, or creating dangerous vaccines—but he could push them to release a vax before it was perfected.

He knew his supporters tend to research and decide for themselves, so his recommendation wouldn't drive much demand.

It was clear death rates from covid were unremarkable BEFORE the vax came out… But brainwashed people would not know that, and his endorsement might make them NOT like the vax.

With its release, the deep state relaxed the lockdowns to give the idea being vaxxed would earn people their freedom. This created an opportunity to compare results among areas that did different things.

Now even brainwashed people are beginning to notice the vax didn't get things back to normal, & they are programmed to hate anything Trump supports.

Finally, I suspect the military swapped many shots w/ saline to minimize the damage.

(1) Show this thread

Electronic Audiovisual Artist (Dj - Producer - Audiovisual - Photography) 432 Hz

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

Truth Matters. Be Honest. God Knows and Sees All. Nothing can be hidden.

My hope is I did enough to prove my intentions were pure. My reality holds a less confident outcome.

I wonder if it's more about what we
"think within" than what we do outside.
Lots of scoundrels do lots of great things, in the name of this or that & in public, or on grand scale...just for show
...while their thoughts say otherwise.

Can't hide ones within, when thats a direct wifi channel to the one that made the wires, lol

makes one think twice 👀

(1) Show this thread

VK you got a take on the 6 6 6 thing and the fact we are mostly made up of carbon?

In response Moultrie Patriot to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

amen 😇 🙏

🕶️

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Trained to Kill, Born to Save! Riding Shotgun with The Don while we smoke out the rats!

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

(1) Show this thread