Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Get your connection to God One on One. The word ‘religion’ means ‘to bind’ - God is infinite, eternal, life ward and always expanding in the good. God = good

Evil is living life backwards.

Onward, upward and Godward is the path to pursue.

🇺🇸Trump Won🇺🇸WWG1WGA🇺🇸

Wise Old Soul. Traveling through Time & Space. Here for the Great Awakening Journey! Spreading Love & Light wherever I Go!! WWG1WGA!!

QSI Telegram, learning about Quantum Stellar Financial System, Medbeds, Liberty/Freedom, Checks and Balances, disclosure, Ascension,💜♾️

ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter Fractalu - YouTube

ET History Updated:Therapy for Amnesia AND Redeeming Grail Physics of SOUL - Dan Winter http://www.Fractalu.com ref http://www.fractalfield.com/fusio...

😄🔥💥🙏🙏🙏💗💗💗this is Awesome !!

I AM Divine Love!❤️ I AM Divine Light!🌟 I AM Divine Truth! 🗡 I AM Divine Gratitude! ✝️ I AM Divine Perfection! 😇 I AM! ❤️

#SaveTheChildren🙏#WWG1WGA💪Ephesians5:11⚡Love like Jesus💛 Fight like David💪I AM💥DemonSlayer🔥Jesus isKing💜God isLove💯 💫369TIMELINE💫

God eternal in the body. The Kingdom of Heaven truly
is within.🙏💜🙏 been getting
Christ Comms our whole lives.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Every one of the elements that compose our DNA corresponds to one of the letters of the ancient Hebrew and Arabic language. Making the letter substitutions the message is: "God/Eternal within the body."

The Divine Matrix by Gregg Braden

Wise Old Soul. Traveling through Time & Space. Here for the Great Awakening Journey! Spreading Love & Light wherever I Go!! WWG1WGA!!

In response Ice Kates to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

13 Bloodline families DEAD. ALL OF THEM. To be blunt GAME OVER........ Bless you DJT you Fooking LEGEND.......

gotta have a word to the chief.
house in disorder down here.
fookers running amock.

Genesis 6:9 These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.
Joel 3:21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: For the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

In response Katz Pajamas to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Patriot | Daughter of the great I AM | Nonconformist | Self-Sovereignty is my jam

Love Gregg Braden. Read his book The God Code several years ago.

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

listened again, you know this is just Fookin’ Amazing♥️♥️♥️need to watch more of his videos

Awakened harshly about 9 months ago. Only way for me these days. Truth. Love of design, architecture, the kitchen, herbs, essential oils

God is awesome, leaving us clues, i really like greg braden, he knows bout the heart brain too♥️

That’s why [they] want to change our DNA.

But, [they] and their “god”, Satan, are doomed to fail, because, we are made in the image and likeness of Our Creator, and in the end, and for all Eternity —

#GodWins

🙏✝️🤍

Psalm 139: 13-16

The Inescapable God
To the choirmaster. A Psalm of David.

13 For thou didst form my inward parts,
thou didst knit me together in my mother’s womb.
14 I praise thee, for thou art fearful and wonderful.
Wonderful are thy works!
Thou knowest me right well;
15 my frame was not hidden from thee,
when I was being made in secret,
intricately wrought in the depths of the earth.
16 Thy eyes beheld my unformed substance;
in thy book were written, every one of them,
the days that were formed for me,
when as yet there was none of them.

One of my fav posts and fav comments! Thank you all!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Everything Happens For A
Reason 324

Jesus Is Our Ace Up Our
Sleeve

People Will Need Time To
Believe It

Bermuda Triangle First
Dimension

Exit The Matrix Into
Reality

Do Not Worry About
Anything

Lifted To Heaven By Jesus
Christ

https://www.gematrix.org/?word=Trusting+Self+%3D+Trusting+God.

Video Length = Q Post 54

ALL IN!! 🪞The Truth Will Set You Free 🪞 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 Family Is Everything 👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 🦅 MAGA 🦅

WHEN I discovered this a few years ago it was so eye opening-literally!

GREGG'S discovery SYNCS with what Jesus told the Pharisees in Luke 17:20-21. When they pressed Him to tell them when the Kingdom of God/Heaven would come he told them not to look over here or over there, for the Kingdom of God/Heaven is WITHIN each of them!

Dark to light. Truth and freedom to the world. Send the demons back to hell. The Revolution will not be televised. God Wins.

❤️Beautiful

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication

Thank you for sharing this! Amazing, but more so thst it was found on NIH website!

(1) Show this thread

Parler @10acQ Twitter @10acQ Gab @10acQ WeGo @10acQ

In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Love this man, he is on it!

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

hes got cool hair too

(1) Show this thread

A believer of my creator, wife, mother, and wide awake. My goal to keep connecting spreading love, truth, and high vibes

When I first heard this I was floored but everything fell into place.

the end of “living”
the beginning of “life”

God is spirit
We are made in his image

00 point
activated 888
ReadyAF

God Wins
We are The Meeting

do it Q !

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

🧬

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

We are spiritual beings, and therefore function best as we were created to function, as we are connected to God. Jesus said " Apart from Me you can do nothing." We all can recognize when we are connected to others who are also connected to God. Soul to soul, spirit to spirit is a deep and abiding connection and we can feel how genuine it is. Anonup is a fine example of this spirit to spirit connection. 😇

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

I am Diane 🔥1221🔥 GOD WON ... HE HAS NEVER LOST A BATTLE He isn't about to start now It's time to talk to Jesus

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! 🥰🥰God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.🙏🏻 🇺🇸WWG1WGA. 🇺🇸 God always wins. 🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻