I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Lord forgive me, I am done trying to deprogram my sheep daughter. Am I the only parent that is trying to protect a relationship with their SHEEP ass grown child that they feel like shaking violently until they wake up😳#JesusFixIt
I am giving this to God Almighty and getting out of His way. I just cannot with her.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Hell I’ve got a wife, son, and daughter, all adults, 2 NPs. Gave it to God as soon as the poison started. Convincing somone with a medical degree is nigh impossible. They must see it for themselves

She is in nursing school and working at the hospital. Absolutely agree. Its frustrating. Only God. He woke me up, so I definitely maintain hope.

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Bennastix Anon, click on at the bottom under it