Lord forgive me, I am done trying to deprogram my sheep daughter. Am I the only parent that is trying to protect a relationship with their SHEEP ass grown child that they feel like shaking violently until they wake up😳#JesusFixIt
I am giving this to God Almighty and getting out of His way. I just cannot with her.

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

soo frustrated with my whole Family! I am the only one who didn't get the jab and have tried so hard that all i can do is give it to God!

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

Just love them, God will do the rest.

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response John Qpublic to his Publication

That is my position as of now👊 I know that God is bigger😊

(1) Show this thread

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

Hell I’ve got a wife, son, and daughter, all adults, 2 NPs. Gave it to God as soon as the poison started. Convincing somone with a medical degree is nigh impossible. They must see it for themselves

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Paul Robb to his Publication

She is in nursing school and working at the hospital. Absolutely agree. Its frustrating. Only God. He woke me up, so I definitely maintain hope.

(1) Show this thread