#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

hows the no eggs going?@elaineshtein

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

About that. What about fresh farm eggs? They okay?

I don't want to label eggs bad. I just know what it did for me. Didn't matter if it was the cheap ones or the farm fresh better tasting ones. Could just be my body. This is why I am interested in the results for anyone that tries cutting them out. Huge cloud has been lifted mentally and physically.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

it could be your blood type. eat right for your blood type is a great book.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

i am super sensitive to all kinds of foods. i dont eat eggs a lot but i have noticed when i do i automatically get tired which is similiar to what carbs and sugar do to me.

thoughts on raw egg? heard the calcification of cooked egg causes inflamm. my coworker eats 2 dozen a week and is in terrible shape with back pain (inflam) and irritability. fooked eggs

was actually thinking of making some real egg nog today, with raw eggies

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

In response Simba 716 to his Publication

Raw egg gives you the chance to experience the Tijuana two step

(1) Show this thread

thoughts on raw egg? heard the calcification of cooked egg causes inflamm. my coworker eats 2 dozen a week and is in terrible shape with back pain (inflam) and irritability. fooked eggs

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

...or is it more about ~Light overcoming darkness?

🇺🇸I ❤️God, Family and America🇺🇸 Been lurking and learning since 2016, first Q drop, and CBTS. 🙏 Psalm 23 🙏 #GodWins #LoveTrump

🤔A few years ago there was a video with alot of interesting information on eggs and its negative affects on health~made me glad I never liked eggs. Video has since disappeared.

ill let you know how my farm fresh eggs are..😉

i recently quit eating eggs because i lost a taste for them. so did my son. i dont know why but its almost like they seem gross to me now

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

I had to cut out eggs and a gazillion other foods because of the food sensitivity test i.e. leaky gut. I wasn’t looking to lose any weight. But after eliminating all of those foods now ate what I weighed when I got married/before children. So I lost about 12 pounds. I am hoping that I can introduce eggs at some point but I’m learning to get by without them. And dairy. And almonds. Etc. etc.

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

okie dokie... I am trying this#NOEggs thing... I haven’t had 1 since Saturday cause it was CHRISTmas & Our Fam does a whole brunch thing... And, btw ... I don’t do carbs, so I do eat eggs every single day... For like ever... I cannot wait to have a FOG lifted 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks VK 🙏🙏🙏 You know I am always listening to YOU 💙

Although I’ve never had a taste for eggs, I have a no carb/sugar family as well and eggs are a staple for breakfast. Keep us posted!

(1) Show this thread

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

okie dokie... I am trying this#NOEggs thing... I haven’t had 1 since Saturday cause it was CHRISTmas & Our Fam does a whole brunch thing... And, btw ... I don’t do carbs, so I do eat eggs every single day... For like ever... I cannot wait to have a FOG lifted 🙏🙏🙏 Thanks VK 🙏🙏🙏 You know I am always listening to YOU 💙

oh, you said a Huge Cloud lifted not Fog... lol ... okie dokie... I am ready@vincentkennedy 💪🦁

(1) Show this thread

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

Maybe those microdose capsules were just pressed a little more, a little denser this week : )

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Had gone vegan, started eating eggs again for a month. Messed my mind vibes bjg time.
Thanking the chicken for each egg didn’t help :) So they’re out again.

I cut alcohol, meat and eggs almost 9 months ago. It is almost like I am a brand new person!

In response Adamsphere 117 to her Publication

...pretty much what the nwo wants you to do....il stick with eggs....i like em...

In response Adamsphere 117 to her Publication

When you say you cut out meat, does that mean only red meat (beef)? Or did you cut out chicken as well?

(3) Show this thread

Mother of many, Richest woman in the world, lovey.

Physical cloud you mean sluggish?
I know the yolks drive my dad’s blood sugar up but egg whites do not.

Only followers of this user (@Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Sinful Human / Follower of Jesus Christ

In response Jenn __X to her Publication

@blackout_1221 can you recommend the test your taking am interedted in this myself. but with everything in the world i dont trust very easily.

(1) Show this thread

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

I get that. I cut out sodas completely. Drank 1 about 3 weeks ago and had a headache within 10 minutes and felt altogether crappy. Within minutes. Knew I was done with them.

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

Been on a soda kick since Christmas. If you drink coke try to drink the sugar cane coke that is the standard everywhere besides the US. We get the Corn Syrup crap.

(1) Show this thread