#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

hows the no eggs going?@elaineshtein

Only people mentioned by @Bennastix in this post can reply

In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Andrew Chan to his Publication

Good grief!! I have no issues dismissing them from my diet. Cept deviled eggs on Thanksgiving👍

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

In response Andrew Chan to his Publication

Within SECONDS of sharing this link.....

(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

I don't want to label eggs bad. I just know what it did for me. Didn't matter if it was the cheap ones or the farm fresh better tasting ones. Could just be my body. This is why I am interested in the results for anyone that tries cutting them out. Huge cloud has been lifted mentally and physically.

For I know the plans I have for you,' declares the Lord, 'plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

i am super sensitive to all kinds of foods. i dont eat eggs a lot but i have noticed when i do i automatically get tired which is similiar to what carbs and sugar do to me.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

it could be your blood type. eat right for your blood type is a great book.

(16) Show this thread

Good Q