Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Proud American - Faith in Humanity - Indivisible Under God

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

😇Love decodes too! Maybe this?🧐
1 standing, 11 sitting
1 unmasked completely, 11 masked (with one mask under the chin)
1 asleep, 11 awake
1:11, 3:33
1+1+1+3+3+3=12 -- 12 jurors
"EXIT SIGN"=
107=17 (Q)=8=no. of new beginnings
Full reduction=44=2+2+2+2=11 11 11 11=8
Reverse ordinal=19 (POTUS "19" before incorporation and/or COVID-19)=10=1
Reverse full reduction=46/64 (Kennedy half dollar 1st made in '64 & in 90% silver -- and JFK Memorial in Dallas raised $200,000 by private citizens in '64)=10=1
8+8+1+1=18 (R)

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Comms make me happy.

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Me, too! :)

(1) Show this thread

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

Is VK signaling mistrial for Maxwell?

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

IMO and wild guess: Two not wearing masks are the intelligent conservatives on the jury. The one peeking around the corner wants to vote with the two conservatives but us afraid to do so.

AWAKE NOT WOKE. Filia Dei. Australian Patriot. Digital Soldier. WITNESS. Truth is a force of Nature. Truth is a Force. Truth Is.

Only two without masks and without fear.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

Interesting - who is missing - one seat empty -

This is just going to drag out forever anyway. Nothing ever happens. We will all be long gone by the time this entire disastrous plan unfolds.

And here I figured by now we would have at least SEEN Fauci and Hussein get beheaded. Now all we see is Trump cookie cutter statements and now, on 1/6, a classic Trump presser that will do nothing but get those they are trying to wake up that much more angry.

Complete mockery, but not shocking. Sickening to watch.

Book reviewer, proud Patriot, and happily married Christian from Pennsylvania. No DMs please. BergersBookRev on TS and Twitter. WWG1WGA 🇺🇸

In response SPORTS to his Publication

Why are you still here? If you don't believe anything is happening, why stick around?

(1) Show this thread

#God #MAGA #Trump #Flynn #Family #Cats #Horses #Happiness #MyLifeMatters

I wonder what happened to the juror? Or is it the one peeking around the door? Afraid of this case? That's why we have tribunals.

Fighting the fight to save my kids, grandkids and their grandchildren. Removed from FB and twitter - consider it a badge of honor

In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication

that was my first thought and then you pointed one woman peeking into the room ...very interesting - is she scared???????

(1) Show this thread

missing juror?

Let’s go!!!

Just A 30 Year British Army Paratrooper Who Is Now A Proud American Patriot Who Stands 4 Square Behind President Trump.

Glad V.K Is Back, My Brain Needed a Work-out.

In response Deplorable Paratrooper to his Publication

Same...it's great to 'see' him!

(1) Show this thread

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Everything has meaning. 👍👍👍