Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Shine Your Light On #WORLDWIDEFREEDOM #WWG1WGA #MAGA #MEGA #XRP Disinformation is real. Disinformation is necessary.

Snow White Pounce.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

more alan comms

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

😁It's a "Sting" the parrot will move at the last minute and the kitty will smack onto an empty door.

The Great Awakening, Trump ... and Q - Photographer, Writer ... Motorcycles! Virgin Mary, Parsifal Jinpa movie, wwg1wgaworldwide ... no DM

Signature Moments: The Falconer - YouTube

Follow along in a day of the life of Terranea’s resident falconer, Joe Roy III, as he shares his passion for his birds of prey and their vital importance at ...

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

TIMING IS EVERYTHING.

DROP 899

hey@vincentkennedy AnonUp isn't counting some of my likes to your posts... Just wanted to make sure you weren't bumping up that APL and AnonUp is not seeing the update / displaying accordingly... AP = Pissed AF, btw. Merry Christmas - Happy New Year

R U READY ? 😎☀️🇺🇸🦅

Pounce
in English Gematria equals: 444

Lift Off

Marley

Bird Box

The Key

I Am Batman

Wild Card

Heads Up

We Win

WWG1WGA . 5:5 . 🇺🇸🦅🍿💫

Fed up. Gettin' older. Still got some fight left. Just waiting for the call. For my children...for my grandchildren. Constitutionalist!!!

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

lol

FULL faith in Jesus Christ! Trump Loyalist. JFK fan. Blessed to be part of The Great Awakening. WWG1WGA! #FamilyIsEverything #TRUMP2023

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
(3) Show this thread

558/ Timing is everything.
1758/ This is NOT A GAME.

bird sang abs cat behind bars

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

44,144,64=252=9
4+4+1+4+4+6+4=27=2+7=9
delta
ymca
odin
new
flare
QFS
gift
pepe
Nana is happy to take up those numbers😘

Time stamp 4:58
Q post 458

Thank you all for your trust, faith, and patriotism.
WE are privileged to serve you.
Please PRAY for those who would lay down their lives to protect our FREEDOM.
You are safe.
God bless.
Q

I guess Ghislaine's not gonna make it.

In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication

Yes, Please! We Miss You!

#MAGADONIAN Artist-Writer-Nature Heals- Clean Food/Clean Water- It's-About-The-Children It's A Movie GOD WON.

In response MimiQ1970 to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

Home from work. Woo Hoo! What did I miss?

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

いつでも大丈夫です!

Is Alan Parrot coming back ?

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Jen ... to his Publication

I am betting YES.

Patriot - Committed to helping people help themselves - Christ Follower - Remnant

In response Jen ... to his Publication

Please help someone from North Idaho...who is he? Sounds like we should know who he is...

(2) Show this thread

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

I'm confused, I normally would have to add 2 hours to your post, but if I do that, the time hasn't occurred yet.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Perhaps he is traveling?

(1) Show this thread

We are multidimensional Beings living in an infinite Universe. Exposing the Cabal religions and their Dogma. Empowering Individuals!

Maine Coon, solid black Himalayan on far right (in dark shadow) and Goffin.
Often have 2 birds and 2 cats on my lap.
Add 1 Umbrella "Too"

Birds are tolerated! 😂😂

We have a house of full of Love!

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Where’s Mike Pounce?

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Dead but you know that.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Dead but you know that.

(4) Show this thread

May Japanese Gods bless you and all   We are ONE

❤❤

Grateful to be here with all of you awesome souls. WWG1WGA #prayerteam

Is this your new cat ready 2 pounce on 1 of your 3 birds? Marley, Tequila, Malibu.,. whats cats name?

1758~> This is NOT A GAME.
558~> Timing is everything.
STATE_OF_THE_UNION.

GC ends 1/20/22
2/22 SOTU

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication

Yeah that's what I had in mind but the current time is 5:52 on the West Coast, 5:58 hasn't happened yet

(1) Show this thread

Just a bird who’s working to make the world a better place.

VK, have you ever tried to communicate to an animal through vibes/energy?

I’ll tell ya, catching a green cheek conure like that is no easy feat. The older they are, the more tricks they learn. Started focousing on my energy and many seem to recognize that I’m trying to help and they accept.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Oh my God is that Marley?!!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I think it may be foolish of the Cat to pounce from that height. May end of being a Dead Cat.....

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

Snow White.

(1) Show this thread

READY TO POUNCE 162

The Invisible Man 162
We Are The Power 162
Take It To The Bank 162
Love Love Love 162
The Great Meme War 162

R➡️Jr

Proud to serve in The Great Meme War💪🏻