To all those microdosers out there. Does your doG act different around you when you dose? Feels like mine doesn't recognize aura

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Indeed its confusing for them. Interesting thing is My dog has changed with me over the last few years actually.

God Humanity Nature Brotherhood Love

I dont think so much in micro form. However in a more full experience, my doG always looks at me and I can read his mind..."Now you know where I am always"

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

i needed these comments... thanks for the post. my 16 yo struggles insufferably w depression/anxiety. it's really hard to get a kid to connect deeply and spiritually and I've been contemplating trying the natural approach to helping her to heal herself. I'm thinking that microdosing would be the most helpful for her depression. I'm sure most people would crucify me for suggesting it but I've had years of experience with psychedelics/hallucinogens and I'm leaning towards trying it. anyone have any thoughts to contribute to this? i obviously can't ask a medical professional advice on this....

Just trying to shine some light into the darkness of this crazy crazy world!

i needed these comments... thanks for the post. my 16 yo struggles insufferably w depression/anxiety. it's really hard to get a kid to connect deeply and spiritually and I've been contemplating trying the natural approach to helping her to heal herself. I'm thinking that microdosing would be the most helpful for her depression. I'm sure most people would crucify me for suggesting it but I've had years of experience with psychedelics/hallucinogens and I'm leaning towards trying it. anyone have any thoughts to contribute to this? i obviously can't ask a medical professional advice on this....

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

I have microdosed with cbd/thc gummies. It helps me deal with my cancer meds.
Yes, my dog looks at me strange & follows me sometimes.

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

It's been a long time and my cat would be off doing pussycat stuff. when I was dosing.....but when I smoked weed she'd be right there.
I'd give the pets catnip and everyone enjoy.

Family is Everything. Remembering David Dorn & Veronica Wolski. #WWG1WGA

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

🤣

(1) Show this thread

Digital Soldier, Patriot, Anon, Keyboard Warrior, Midnight Rider, Save the children, Love and Light 🐸❤🕊

Wish I could find some

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

He/she probably feels the difference in your vibes

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana's meditations and visions the last 2 yrs have been better than any trips I ever took yrs ago with drugs or shrooms.

LSD proofed out to have effects allowing ppl to talk telepathically for real, so micro-dose of this Nana would think would be better for ppl than what they call anti-depression drugs now. Tried it myself yrs ago, and yes you can talk telepathically on it, or I could anyway.

My experience on shrooms yrs ago well.... I might have been able to convey them if I could stop laughing long enough. Hallucinations, sometimes, not sure what could be done with mircrodose.

I have had many frens that suffered with depression & HAVE NEVER seen anti-depressants help any of them, in fact most of them were worse on them.
So properties of some of these drugs might be of value.
Havent done them in yrs.
Children in public notice me tho. like they can see the angels around me or something, A LOT. & they dont just look at me weird they look around me weird.

Just a beach girl from sea to shining sea🧜🏼‍♀️🐙🌊

🤣 being a teen of the 90s, not even sure what this means🤣🤣🤣 - but my animals always know when something is off

🇨🇦‘s For Trump 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿 Kindred Spirits✨ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Absolutely, my 19 year old doG has assisted many people with their energies during Ahyua ceremonies. I attribute his longevity to attending these. The ‘feline’ Icaros give him extra spunk, lol.

I'm here for a reason #FamilyIsEverything

Toadstool is not as poisonous as we have been taught. On the contrary, it has magical powers.

On break at work. Looks like I'm missing out on the party. lol

I walk the path God put me on with no doubt and no fear.I will stand by what is right until my last breath.#GodsArmy WWG1WGA #LetsFinishThis

Mine stays closer to me. Probably because i spend more time outside with nature. But I'm chillaxed when I dose. What kind pf doG do you have?

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

4 Way Window Pane was the best, but not sure if it was the dog or me acting different 😎

Jesus is my Savior! Patriot, Wife, Mother, Grammie to 7 great kiddos. Daughter of WW2 Veteran. #FamilyisEverything I love President Trump!

Have you ever watched Clif High?

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

umm someone gave me purple microdot in the late 70’s. Turned i to the strangest long night of my life. From running down Roosevelt rd in IL thinking I was Nadia Commaniche to worrying about jumping out my window. Did I mention my apartment was in the basrment? 😁🤷🏼‍♀️. I never experimented with a mind altering substance again.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

LOL, I had a 3 day crazy journey on a microdot in 2000 & got up to all sorts of crazy shit...vowed never again

(1) Show this thread

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

VK hitting'em hard today on connecting to spiritual body... psychedelics is the way in. moody blues in search of the lost cord and question of balance.
people have been conditioned( BWash'd) to associate psychedelic with druggies/riff raft type people.
especially by the bible thumpers that pass themselves off as good christians(GC) but have no spiritual connection themselves to themselves spiritually or the great spirit (god). but like to pass judgment on others as they ride in on their high horse quoting scriptures that they have no clue on what it really means because their lack of spiritual connection and leaves them with only a literal (physical realm) understanding rather then symbolism understanding of the spiritual realm. (carl jung goes deep into this).
this is not by accident (DS systematically banned these gateways to our spiritual (meta-physical) realms with in ourselves so that we cant connect with god on an individual level.) (fluoride anyone lol).
easier to control!

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

In response Donny TheProphet to his Publication

NOTE ***catholic boy here ... not knocking christians just judgmental people trying to pass themselves off as christians ...
not a microdoser but thc is a form of psychedelic not as potent as shrooms...but both are natural ... and not as potent as peyote and salvia(magic mint, divers sage) which are life changing spiritual events lmao! welcome to the otherside!
people need to know this war is centuries long(and longer depending on how deep humanity wants to go digging) and the mind body and spirit is the battleground.
heretics (lightworkers (truth speakers) through-out time) have been tortured demonized and exucuted for a reason... the great awakening... the freedom we all search for is within... we just need to free our minds first... thats the prison we are all breaking out of now on a WW (biblical) scale!
wwg1wga ✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿

(1) Show this thread

Never took drugs but when i meditated for hours (Used to do) my cat reacted very surprised and the way that she looked at me, like if was watching a ghost. Cats also can see the Sparks of Energy (Orbs)

Deuteragonists to the left of me. Tritagonists to the right. Here I am, stuck in the middle with you. ...the middle changes everything.

In response Veritas Vincit to his Publication

I can vouch for the same. Each time I meditate, no matter where I am, the cat finds me & vibes high, gets as close to me as possible. He is my shadow normally but not in a seek out to high vibe together kind of way like that. Cat clearly senses it. No aid used, though not against them.

(1) Show this thread

Q post 37. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

🐸

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

I once led a heard of cows with my mind on mushrooms 🍄 it was the coolest shit telepathically communicating with all life forms around me it was like i was a mystro conductor orchestrating an act 🎬 every time ,, mind expands and grows and i love rollarcoasters so the mushroom peaks are just my favorite lol 😆 ❤MAGIC MUSHROOM MEDITATION MUSIC
🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵✝️☯️✝️🎵🎶🎶🎶

https://music.youtube.com/watch?v=DXLMDyXDhAI&feature=share

My dog usually ask for blueberry pancakes and milk. How can a man make anything God made for us to heal, illegal? That is a crime against humanity. Also the brainwashing they have done to people to think shrooms and cannibas is bad and alcohol and tobacco is ok is very wrong.

Are you ready for Honkamania brudder? People do not think, they LARP as free thinkers though. Full Offense is a go

Sry VK I'm no help. when I did mess with that stuff, i never bought a ticket half way to to moon. You talking bout mdma or the natural? or dmt?

Defender of Truth. Exposer of Lies. Patriot till Death.

My dreams change theme every time I dose. I like my dreams now so I stopped.

Someone hacked VK's acct.

Canadian patriot who raises miniature dairy goats. Card Reader, Empath, Intuitive. WWG1WGA. @Metaphysfarmer on twit/×

In response William Filer to his Publication

why?

In response William Filer to his Publication

🤣 VK has often talked about mushrooms and their healing benefits etc. Not a hack.

(2) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

In response Robin Williams to her Publication

magic mushrooms 🍄

Only followers of this user (@Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

(2) Show this thread