#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To all those microdosers out there. Does your doG act different around you when you dose? Feels like mine doesn't recognize aura

Nana's meditations and visions the last 2 yrs have been better than any trips I ever took yrs ago with drugs or shrooms.

LSD proofed out to have effects allowing ppl to talk telepathically for real, so micro-dose of this Nana would think would be better for ppl than what they call anti-depression drugs now. Tried it myself yrs ago, and yes you can talk telepathically on it, or I could anyway.

My experience on shrooms yrs ago well.... I might have been able to convey them if I could stop laughing long enough. Hallucinations, sometimes, not sure what could be done with mircrodose.

I have had many frens that suffered with depression & HAVE NEVER seen anti-depressants help any of them, in fact most of them were worse on them.
So properties of some of these drugs might be of value.
Havent done them in yrs.
Children in public notice me tho. like they can see the angels around me or something, A LOT. & they dont just look at me weird they look around me weird.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it