#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

To all those microdosers out there. Does your doG act different around you when you dose? Feels like mine doesn't recognize aura

umm someone gave me purple microdot in the late 70’s. Turned i to the strangest long night of my life. From running down Roosevelt rd in IL thinking I was Nadia Commaniche to worrying about jumping out my window. Did I mention my apartment was in the basrment? 😁🤷🏼‍♀️. I never experimented with a mind altering substance again.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kfed71 in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins 💫💖✨🕊️🙏 🕊️✨ 💖 💫 ⚔️Telegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Kly Fdt to her Publication

LOL, I had a 3 day crazy journey on a microdot in 2000 & got up to all sorts of crazy shit...vowed never again

Ordinary American who loves her country, tears up during the National Anthem and recognizes what President Trump is doing for the world.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

It was the strangest night of my life! My mind was going faster than the stock market ticker tape!

(1) Show this thread