#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Its a cold, they tested positive for a cold. Or the mysterious flu that vanished or maybe a sinus infecrion? The cdc put out a stop usage of the test starting 2022. It does not differentiate between a cold, the flu or covid. This “variant” and media blitz was by design. To break up Christmas. 🤬🤬🤬

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

This is feeling more like an allergy. My bet, they turned something on to cause all the symptoms.

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

fucking chemtrails. Hate that shit

In the DC metro area which includes, Virginia and Maryland (parts of it), we have been chemtrailed to death in the last month. The clouds don't look like likes but look like smears. It has been overcast just about every single day. This is not normal.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Kells1960 in this post can reply

✝️⚖️🇺🇸 🐸 God is my King, Trump is my President. I talk to animals. Mom of 5, Grandma of 15. Grafter of trees.

In response Kells 1960 to her Publication

yes, they are everywhere