#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Its a cold, they tested positive for a cold. Or the mysterious flu that vanished or maybe a sinus infecrion? The cdc put out a stop usage of the test starting 2022. It does not differentiate between a cold, the flu or covid. This “variant” and media blitz was by design. To break up Christmas. 🤬🤬🤬

This is feeling more like an allergy. My bet, they turned something on to cause all the symptoms.

In response The Qonspiracist to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

𝕍𝔼ℝ𝕀𝕋𝔸𝕊 𝕍𝕆𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔹𝔼ℝ𝔸𝔹𝕀𝕋 𝐀𝐃 𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐓𝐔𝐌

fook man.. we've been under the weather to put it Lightly.. so this stood out because well, I've been taking allergy meds for a bit of relief.. and zinc, vitamin C and D etc.. but geez 12 days later and it's still lingering. God got this ❤🙏

We should cut back on pre-shredded cheese and Make America 'Grate' Again.

Our bodies are the antennae receivers that have no grounding wire. Gotta touch the earth to get grounded.

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

Alex Jones reported weeks ago that [they] had plans to aerosolize some bullshit and spray it over towns and cities. It's happened before:
https://www.livescience.com/23795-large-area-coverage-dangers.html

From the article:
New research from sociologist Lisa Martino-Taylor in St. Louis, one of the cities singled out for heavy-duty testing during LAC, suggests the Army may have mixed radioactive particles with the zinc cadmium sulfide it spread throughout a poor, mostly black neighborhood there.

Only followers of this user (@GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Army Veteran, Wife of Retired Army Veteran. True American That Is 100% Q & Trump Supporter.

In response Trustn Believe to her Publication

Found out my daughter was allergic to "graphene pencils" I had bought for her in 2nd grade...seems to me that there's "graphene" all over the place.

(1) Show this thread

FJB .......Trump is my President

Really your still rolling with this shit . I remember info about the 5g has filters if used would not harm anyone unlike china they turned on 5g without the filters and it was driving peoples minds crazy, was this a big lie also ? Why dont we ask our President Trump whats going on and when the EBS is going to happen ! WE WANT THE TRUTH AND ARREST !

Here to fight like it’s 1776 Special Education Paraprofessional by day and Vet Technician by nights and weekends.

my whole family just had the flu last week and the doctor gave us allergy medicine and flonase. Ive never been given allergy pills for the flu.

Might be on to something with that "allergy" feeling.

Covid Cure: Benadryl and Milk?
https://headlinehealth.com/covid-cure-benadryl-and-milk/

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Joe Q Public to his Publication

@stormisuponus had a thread on this the other day. Glad to see another source.

(1) Show this thread

i was just contemplating this as well.

wonder how many pace makers went off

Missing my frens! Waiting for the plan to unfold!

Probably nothing to donwith this BS! yesterday over Illinois. Almost EVERY day!

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Scribble Scrabble sky all over North Dallas last week also!! 🤬 Assholes!!

I'm watching the movie of a lifetime, and I'm staying until the end! 🇺🇸 WWG1WGA

In response Sista Sue to her Publication

Same in PA. It's constant. I can't remember the last clear day here. Gray most of the time after they do it. 😒

(3) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

The allergy part I think you are dead on. 2 weeks ago it began for me. I'd open the door, step outside and have a sneezing fit. For this week, I've taken nyquil several nights in a row as I feel like a cold is coming on, even had a sore throat. I've hit it hard with homemade HCQ several times a day, amped up my vitamins, allergy pills, elderberry juice too and a few other things. Wake up fine but within an hour or so upon opening the porch door for the dogs, it begins again. Fuzziness in the head, congestion. But still I wondered especially now that it is posted Jan 5, 5G will be turned on by Verizon & At&T.

Love can build a bridge. Looking for individuals to help with construction. Contact your local We are ready centers to join.

5g or the Grid.

I know that I have had the worst migraine for a week now

#FamilyIsEverything MAGA Proud Navy Dad They are all Fooked

fucking chemtrails. Hate that shit

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication

In the DC metro area which includes, Virginia and Maryland (parts of it), we have been chemtrailed to death in the last month. The clouds don't look like likes but look like smears. It has been overcast just about every single day. This is not normal.

(1) Show this thread

ULTRA MAGA, Gen X, Texas Patriot. #WWG1WGA #GOD WINS.

If so, I wish they would turn it off. Just makes me tired.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

have a big family i moved 1700 miles away but my kids R here. had to fly my 90 year old mother down for christmas last year cuz they didnt wanf to around each other. theyre awake and spending it together this year. nice to see. ❤️🤍💙👊🏾

116 again@time4u2know

…turned on something like this…?