#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Decades of eating eggs every morning. Decided to give them up around a month ago. It makes me mad that my body and mind feel so good. Can't trust anything these days.

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

LOL, I went from not eating eggs for 5 years, to craving them a year ago & now eating them 3-4 times a week...not sure if it has changed my body & mind though, I've been down for a few months grieving my Mama passing so is hard to say if my mind & body has changed due to eating eggs again πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Perhaps I will give them up again & see if I notice any changes...

Sorry for your loss. I am in the same boat. i lost my father to the pfizer jab! It has been a lot harder than I thought it would be. πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ to you. i am on the upswing now. πŸ€—

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Togoodjr in this post can reply

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING ✨ WWG1WGA-WORLDWIDE #GodWins πŸ’«πŸ’–βœ¨πŸ•ŠοΈπŸ™ πŸ•ŠοΈβœ¨ πŸ’– πŸ’« βš”οΈTelegram https://t.me/BigDaddysLightWarrior

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

β€οΈπŸ™ sorry for your loss, my heart goes out to you...can’t imagine loosing a loved one to the πŸ’‰ My 99 year old grandma had a stroke after her 1st πŸ’‰ and thankfully she won’t be given a 2nd.
my Mama passed on her birthday from advanced dementia...even though i had a long goodbye with her, it has been harder than i thought it would be in its finality. I cared for her through much of it so I’m dealing with burn out too...taking one day at a time to heal

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response trudy Q17 to her Publication

Thank you. Now it is time to take care of you and that will be another painful hurdle to cross. We are so use to taking care of others. God bless your grandma. 99 is a miracle these days.

i honestly think it was harder because i am awake. I knew what was going to happen but i was not going to deal with my brothers BS. i was not going to kill myself for them. My father made his choice. he worshipped my brother and unfortunately that did not work out for him. i can stand before God knowing i did what i could under the circumstances. i know if he did not get the jab and did not go into rehab he would still be here. My father never learned his lesson and trust me he was given numerous opportunities.

NOW I AM TAKING CARE OF MYSELF. FOCUSING ON MYSELF. MY FATHER IS HERE WITH ME. I KNOW BECAUSE HIS DOG STOPPED FOLLOWING ME NONSTOP AND NOW SLEEPS IN THE LIVING ROOM WHERE THEY BOTH SLEPT.

Even if my father did not get the jab he had a long road to recover ...

(1) Show this thread