US National Guard Commander General Dunford ordered 35000 National Guard members to be deployed to Florida March 3.

Only people mentioned by @Stormy17ishere in this post can reply

Not a scientist, nor do I claim to be one...T-shirts, blue jeans, baseball hats and beer...Stealer of fine memes...Frequent F-bombs 😬🤣

In response Stormy17 IsHere to her Publication

Yep, for Trump's inauguration as the 19th president of the new Constitutional Republic. The DC swamp will be drained by then, and the Commander In Chief will remain in Florida as the new capital is formed.

it was under this acct, which I cant find anymore

ca en fait dis donc des Gardes 🥸

Mama, Wife & Truther who wants to go Home to Real Space. Love my family & freedom. I am old(er) and have no patience for deception. MPL=10.

i searched and it originated from a telegram account: https://t.me/Q_Jfkj
i am not on telegram so i couldn't access. i found it nowhere else. not saying it isn't true - but this is a huge announcement if true so i am waiting fmi b4 poppin' the corn.

Veterans Wife, Mom, and Patriot. Portrait Photographer WWG1WGA Former @MMidd2020Q on Twatter.

In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication

i clicked and it said "there is no user with that name"

(1) Show this thread

i would love to have link for this. very interesting....

US LEGAL resident alien, WWG1WGA, Out of Darkness into Light. Tallyho!!

So if:
Mar e Largo is the 'Winter Whitehouse' and Trump is going to be sworn in as the 19th President of the renewed Republic on the 4th March...

...this would stand to reason.

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

I pray that they take down all of the criminals that have plagued the lives of Timothy H. and Field M. Please GOD, start removing these monsters from our society.

why

where did you getbthis info?

Hmmm...for an inauguration perhaps?