You know how you can change the light cycle of a plant to make it flower? Feels like the spike protein is in a flower cycle with the change of our daylight. Lots of positives at least in my circle. No one really sick beyond cold symptoms.

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

ditto....

Big government is the virus 🦠 We the people are the cure 🇺🇸💪🏻🇺🇸

If everyone stopped getting tested covid would disappear and the common cold and flu would make a comeback. Wakey wakey!

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

Dark to Light

People often tell me I could be a great man. I’d rather be a good man. John F. Kennedy Jr.

I am hoping my theory is right ...that they are spraying us with healing elements and we are all just detoxing...bc the alternative is too depressing. I have had some very weird worriesome sickness that felt like I was being poisioned, or electicial shocks...hoping it isn’t the 5g activiation. Terrain theory and detox are a happier scenario.

Digital Soldier diligently exposing the Cabal Corruption of which they’ll be held accountable. By God. So let it be written,so let it b done

In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication

same 👍🏽

(1) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

Can confirm. When I had vid felt great during the day, when the sun started setting symptoms would return. Mostly just the fever and fatigue. Had some co-workers who had the same.

Patriot dad of two beautiful babies. Fighting for truth and justice. Fighting for peace.

I've always thought its the reduced sunlight, not the colder weather, that causes increased sickness in the winter time

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

It is. Reduced sunlight = less vitamin D which leads to the body having to adjust which we see as cold symptoms but its just the body adjusting and when its done adjusting the symptoms go away. Pretty much if our body doesnt get what it needs then it will adjust and different symptoms will come with the adjustment. Or if the body is too toxic or has too much of what it doesnt need, it will try to flush out it/ the toxins anyway it can out of the body. Many medical treartments prevent the body from doing this, causing other problems and so on.

(1) Show this thread

VK, speaking of patterns would you take the Army's new developed vaccine?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

You know I just saw that Feb 2023 is when Omega variant is scheduled. That is more 2023 talk which = 2/23.

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

seeing the same thing, the time passes the weaker the signs.

When life throws you curve balls, fuck the pitcher. ⚾️ #ForGodandCountry 🇺🇸♥️🤍💙🇺🇸 #MAGA #2A #BacktheBlue 🖤💙🖤

I just got over Rona. I am not vaxxed but I swear I got it from an unvaxxed person. It also left me with covid pneumonia and myocarditis which landed me a 3 day hospital stay. I was sick. I pray to god I never go thru that again.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

So is the actual technology they are using to harm going to be used for good in medicine in a different form in the future?

The World is changing and I'm on the Transition Team! Trump Won and even better God Wins ~ Once In A Lifetime

Every time a bell rings a variant gets a new name.
In the past 5 years I've gone from 7 prescriptions down to 1.
I have successfully treated my squamous cell carcinoma and Warfin's tumor with RSO cannabis oil and DMSO/MMS.
Looking to get into holistic healing.

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

I bet the next variant is going to be Omega❗️

No one Just one of 79 million Trump supporters Christian

In response Ice Kates to her Publication

Glad your health is improving!

(7) Show this thread

About Da Only thang
https://youtu.be/XNtTEibFvlQ

yes! the spike ferritin nano particle if used right could cure cancer!

Same here, got Ved people who a month ago were literally mad at me for not getting Jabbed now with mild Cold/CV Symptoms for Xmas. Have a brother in law who just got boosted was "well we are all going to get this now" is what he is saying now. This Moronic, excuse me Omicron Variant :-) is "The Cure" I feel.

PS-Future proves past....Anon real mad here, We The People do not Prosecute "pre-crime". Largest Sting Operation in History ongoing[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔

IT’S ALL ABOUT THE CHILDREN. IT’S ALWAYS BEEN ABOUT THE CHILDREN.

I was down for two days and thought I might have caught it. Then on the third day, most of the symptoms I was having started to disappear. I do a lot of traveling using the buses and rapid transit system here in Cleveland and I’m around a lot of different people. I don’t wear a mask and I’m yet to get the virus. It’s odd because I have a very low immune system. I’m a very religious person and I believe that it’s all in God’s hands. I’m also an Anon and a strong believer in the Q movement.

I think the stronger and more deadly spike proteins are coming with the boosters and those who got vaxxed are shedding and getting Covid because they literally injected themselves with the virus via the Vax. Anyone who gets covid naturally and recovers will more than likely not ever get it again. But [they] who obviously orchestrated this whole thing are getting nervous and I think the "Omnicron" they were planning for later but since the narrative is falling apart [they] are trying to push it thru faster with some of these Vax esp Pfizer & Moderna...

In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication

A very close, extremely indoctrinated friend of mine tested positive for the vid last night. Double poked, of course. Home test...of course. He's an attorney. Extremely brainwashed, but his eyes tell me he sees something isn't right.

I've been stocking up on Zstack for just this reason. I brought him a bottle this morning along with some NAC and some other supplements. He was home alone and came to the door wearing a mask and of course I told him to take the fucking thing off his face. These people have a hard time understanding why some of us aren't scared. He started taking the protocol while I was there.

This is now the second friend who has "tested positive", both double jabbed, that I've given the protocol to and they both took it willingly. The lights are turning on. They may still be dim, but they are turning on.

(1) Show this thread

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

I read somewhere, most people infected now are double & triple vaxxed...

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

WERE THEY VAXED PRE SICKNESS

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication

The first time i got sick with covid it was from a freshly vaxxed second doser.

(1) Show this thread