#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You know how you can change the light cycle of a plant to make it flower? Feels like the spike protein is in a flower cycle with the change of our daylight. Lots of positives at least in my circle. No one really sick beyond cold symptoms.

I was down for two days and thought I might have caught it. Then on the third day, most of the symptoms I was having started to disappear. I do a lot of traveling using the buses and rapid transit system here in Cleveland and I’m around a lot of different people. I don’t wear a mask and I’m yet to get the virus. It’s odd because I have a very low immune system. I’m a very religious person and I believe that it’s all in God’s hands. I’m also an Anon and a strong believer in the Q movement.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @LithiumOnQ in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous), click on at the bottom under it