#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

You know how you can change the light cycle of a plant to make it flower? Feels like the spike protein is in a flower cycle with the change of our daylight. Lots of positives at least in my circle. No one really sick beyond cold symptoms.

I've always thought its the reduced sunlight, not the colder weather, that causes increased sickness in the winter time

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @realChrisJaksha in this post can reply

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication

It is. Reduced sunlight = less vitamin D which leads to the body having to adjust which we see as cold symptoms but its just the body adjusting and when its done adjusting the symptoms go away. Pretty much if our body doesnt get what it needs then it will adjust and different symptoms will come with the adjustment. Or if the body is too toxic or has too much of what it doesnt need, it will try to flush out it/ the toxins anyway it can out of the body. Many medical treartments prevent the body from doing this, causing other problems and so on.

Here paying it forward. Blessed to be redpilled digital Soldier. Will not stop fighting until justice is served #wwg1wga #thegreatawakening

In response Qbero Gil Vega to his Publication

Anyone got any thougnts on this. Im do my best to summarize what a real doctor tried to tell people before he was censored.

(1) Show this thread