Merry Christmas Eve, Patriots! I hope you all enjoy the time with your family. Weโ€™ve got this. God bless you all! ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Only people mentioned by @HiiiPow3r in this post can reply

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response P.J. 777 to his Publication

Wow!!! Goosebumps . . . beautifully done!!! GOD BLESS Our Troops always. Merry Christmas Patriot. Sending love . . .

Patriot, Believer, wife and mother, potter, photographer, gardener, chef๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜Ž

Beautiful, one of the most anointed poeces Iโ€™ve heard/seen/felt all day๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜‡God bless you, Merry Christmas๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸŒŸ

AMAZING! May God Bless You All!

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

Beautiful Merry Christmas May God bless us all with a Christmas miracle. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

I solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution against all threats foreign and domestic ~ so help me God. ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ… #WWG1WGA

Beautiful !

Merry Christmas

Woman of God, believe in common sense, love the USA, and also PRESIDENT TRUMP!!!

Thank you so much! Their voices are beautiful.

Patriot ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ President Trump โค๏ธ God saved my life and Jesus is the way ๐Ÿ™ I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

sending prayers up for all of our military ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ
we are so very grateful for all you do, the sacrifices you and your family members make to protect us and the country
we love you!

Lover of God, family, and countryโค๏ธPrayers always for our military, President Trump and all Patriots around the world. God bless you all.

Beautiful! thank you so much for singing Godโ€™s praise! God bless you all and thank you for your servace and Merry Christmas. You are loved beyond expression. ๐Ÿฅฐโค๏ธ

Proud American Patriot Family is Everything Seek the Truth #wwg1wga #maga #thegreatawakening

โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Beautiful...

Child of GOD. Love GOD, JESUS, Hubby Mick of 33 yrs, Kids and Family. NO DM'S #GodWon #WWG1WGA JESUS IS MY LORD AND SAVIOR #ISTANDWITHTRUMP

Thank You. You too.

You too PJ!

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸŒŽ

๐Ÿ’–

Everything is energy. ๐Ÿ’ซ MAGA. WWG1WGA. Feng Shui consultant, Reiki healer, BQH practitioner.

Merry Christmas Eve, PJ! ๐Ÿ’œโœจ๐ŸŽ„

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

Awesome!

And Merry Christmas to you!

Godspeed.

๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆโ€˜s For Trump ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฟ Kindred Spiritsโœจ #The Great Awakening #WWG1WGAWW #TheBestIsYetToCome #GodWins #JfkJrLives

Merry Christmas!
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธโœ๏ธ

Merry Christmas Eve P.J. So beautiful... To all Our Troops especially those who can't make it home for Christmas May God Bless You and Keep You Safe until you can make it home to your families. Thank you for your service and Merry Christmas to you ALL.
โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ

โœ๏ธ Father | Husband | American Latino | Capitalist | Millennial Patriot | ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿฆ…

Thank you PJ. Merry Christmas eve and Christmas to you and yours as well.

"Have courage and be kind." I love God & all His creation, history, and holistic living. Live with purpose. Let's see what Jesus unfolds!

Wow... That was a beautiful... Merry Christmas Eve to you, too, P.J.!!๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐ŸŽ„