Housing has to be reinvented.

Take away central banks mortgage systems.

NFTs and future ownership rights might play a huge role.

Equity in perpetuity, for generations down the line. Powerful.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

Be with GOD and trust his plan... Q TEAM and the 1111 thing too, Looking for the truth dark to LIGHT . #WWG1WGA Took My Oath.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Compounded interest is steeling money for 10-15 years. We have paid for our house 3+ times over. Don't get me started on the IRS and federal reserve system. Just pure theft.. Usury to the 100%++++ By the bankers of the Bankers for the bankers.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

We have had this convo before, I believe you have a blueprint over there for this?
These will be big changes moving from A to B.
Not an easy task making all these changes without collapsing everything to the point of decades to recover.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

How do we Eliminate property tax?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

We dont exactly but it changes and will be more equitable.

At night all cats are black. Prowling around to bring you interesting items! Use Discernment At All Times! Blessings to you!

In response MTB Mike to his Publication
(2) Show this thread

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

Funny how we havent spoke in 8 months and still on the same page. cutting edge

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Actually it was 7m 11d:22h:46m.
h/t@Time4UtoKnow

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

(5) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I worry about what will become of a mortgage on an economic collapse. Who gets the deed?

Truth seeker...can’t sleep anymore...420 vibes guy...music lover...poet...Rmt Vr...golfing... books...fafo...MotorCity...🍿🍿🍿❤️🇺🇸

nfts instead of deeds?! idk you truly are the king of your castle not some bank or corp. municipal entity and they cant take it away from you!? just as our Founders intented it to be...say whattttt.... ✌️😎❤️🇺🇸🍿