Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Housing has to be reinvented.

Take away central banks mortgage systems.

NFTs and future ownership rights might play a huge role.

Equity in perpetuity, for generations down the line. Powerful.

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

How do we Eliminate property tax?

We dont exactly but it changes and will be more equitable.

In response MTB Mike to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

that means we would all live in barracks..(apartments/townhomes.)..same size...look the same.
yes?...no?

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response sharon pasvant to her Publication

No hun that would never fly, that would not be freedom.

Idk exactly what the structure of what they have planned is other than cities or towns would be making more of the decisions of what happens in our own communities and will be more responsible for taking care of the community as well.
No more compounded interest on Mtgs for yrs and yrs. where you end up paying 5 times the price of the home in the end & a set percentage to be paid to the taxing location. Perhaps based on some trust set up to start with, but I really do not know.

Nana understands that we will be severely reducing the size of govt & will not need as much tax money anyway.
& add to that the fact that the cabal will no longer be able to siphon trillions of $$ of our money off via the Fed Reserve, income tax money that really never came to us anyway, all the money they siphoned off of wars and humanitarian money we big hearted Americans gave. Very little of all that money ever came back to us to start with.

(1) Show this thread

Learning the "old ways." Healthy diet, *good* Rediscovering my connection to God and all that is good.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

would it make sense then to only apply it on homes that aren't owned outright?

are owned outright* is what i meant to say

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Well Nana is pretty sure that Doq has the formula, I dont really remember it I believe it was said no more than 3% on mtg I assumed that was just a fee instead of interest and was not compounded.
I also questioned the ownership issue and came to understand that we would still own our property.
But dont hold me to that because I lost my notes on it from 2 yrs ago on twit wit and I do not remember the conversation well enough to quote it.

(2) Show this thread