Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Housing has to be reinvented.

Take away central banks mortgage systems.

NFTs and future ownership rights might play a huge role.

Equity in perpetuity, for generations down the line. Powerful.

Funny how we havent spoke in 8 months and still on the same page. cutting edge

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @VincentKennedy in this post can reply

NoBody (G)nostic. Patriot. Student Always. Think 4 Yourself. Trusting Self = Trusting God. Family Is Everything. | ⳩ | The Standard.

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Just a guy trying to connect the dots.

Actually it was 7m 11d:22h:46m.
h/t@Time4UtoKnow

Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Hope you got some solid sun and spicy margaritas in those 8 months 🕶

#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 9.747/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I got my turks and caicos vacation in before they went full vax over there.

(1) Show this thread

Can you feel the Vibes….😎

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts